Sail, Too early for your Bon Voyage? Who Cares!

HeatherInFlorida

Sail, I'm probably way too early for your Bon Voyage, but who cares? So many will want to jump on the bandwagon we can keep it going until you leave. But I'm sure you're headed to Tampa a day or two ahead and I don't want to miss saying...............

:)

BON VOYAGE

AND

FOND FAREWELL

Have a fantabulous, fantastic, fantifico, fanciful cruise. We will all miss you. Safe seas, clear skies and constant smiles should fill your days.

YES - Let's see if we can keep it going until the day finally arrives! Sail is probably busy attending to all those last minute details... I know she has been quiet this week. ;)

Sail - I also hope you will get the opportunity to check in with us from the Veendam. :)

:) How can it ever be 'too early' to receive good wishes??!!!

Thank you so much for giving me those good wishes. We are really looking forward to this cruise as much as we have ever looked forward to any others. DH is tired and wants some sun and fun and rest. I'm eager for some warmth on these tired bones.

I've got alot of our packing finished and will be standing at the door VERY early Saturday morning with suitcase in hand waiting for 'our ride' to the lousy airport. If it were not that we have to put up with airports/flying, there is little that could be better than looking forward to going to Veendam. (at least we are on a non-stop flight---hopefully----fingers crossed we go as scheduled).

S7S -- Yes, after all the hectic schedules of the holidays and our recent snow storm around here, I can well understand you both are looking forward to some sun and warmth!;)

Have a safe journey to Florida .. may your cruise be blessed with blue skies, calm seas and the warmth of the sun!!

Enjoy .. we will look forward to hearing all about it upon your return!!

Peggy Sue

Thank you so much everyone. We (hopefully) seem to be getting lucky weatherwise.

Boston is predicted to be in the high forties.....no snow to worry about.

Tampa is predicted to be sunny and in the seventies. About as good as we could have hoped for this time of year.

Fingers crossed we travel with no problems.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

S7S .... Also want to wish you a "Bon Voyage"! We'll be following you on Veendam on January 15th! :p Please, get Veendam in "ship-shape" for us!!!! :p

Seriously, have a wonderful cruise!

Heather .... Thanks for starting this thread! S7S is always so very helpful so really wanted to wish her a "Great Cruise". In case I miss your birthday, Heather ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Thank you, everyone.

Ocruisers....what a nice thing to say. :) I appreciate it.

Dave....Once again, you have found the BEST picture!!! Thanks

Ruth......Ahhhh, a resolution I shall keep also with the 'chocolate on my pillow'. :)

I really appreciate all your Bon Voyages!! Thank you jcike and lipoppop.

Sail Have a wonderful Cruise! Funny request, but if you get a chance could you check out the Bread Pudding and tell me what you think? They are bragging about how good the Bread pudding is on this site and we thought it was great on the Legend of the Seas. That is providing you like Bread Pudding. :D ] We will be trying in on the Oosterdam in Oct so hope it will be even better.

Thanks, Renorita

S7S, Have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to read your review when you return. You never seem to lose the excitement of cruising. You have informed us so much on these boards and answered many questions. Hopefully, you and DH will have a restful, pampered trip. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Archived