A special thank you

chloes nana

I am 2 days from flying out for my pre-cruise stay in Rome, and then the Mediterranean for 20 spectacular days. I would like to send a heartfelt thank you to all my "new" CC friends for sharing all of their experience, expertise, and general insight and kindness, into the wonderful world of cruising and HAL. I have learned so VERY much on these boards and feel a little more secure in my adventure I am about to embark:

First transatlantic flight, first time in a foreign country or 2 or 3 ;), and very first cruise!

I will review my entire 25 day trip with all my "friends" when I return. Hopefully it will bring back fond memories to all of you, for when you sailed for the first time. I can hardly wait!! Sleeping and eating is getting hard now that I am under the 2 day mark!!

Just breathe......that's what they say right??Again, THANK YOU!! :)

So exciting!

What an adventure you are setting out on.

Travel safely, please let us hear from you once or twice along the way and have the most wonderful time.

Fair Winds and a Following Sea.......

So exciting!

What an adventure you are setting out on.

Travel safely, please let us hear from you once or twice along the way and have the most wonderful time.

Fair Winds and a Following Sea.......

thanks S7S! I will drop a line!!

I am 2 days from flying out for my pre-cruise stay in Rome, and then the Mediterranean for 20 spectacular days. I would like to send a heartfelt thank you to all my "new" CC friends for sharing all of their experience, expertise, and general insight and kindness, into the wonderful world of cruising and HAL. I have learned so VERY much on these boards and feel a little more secure in my adventure I am about to embark:

First transatlantic flight, first time in a foreign country or 2 or 3 ;), and very first cruise!

I will review my entire 25 day trip with all my "friends" when I return. Hopefully it will bring back fond memories to all of you, for when you sailed for the first time. I can hardly wait!! Sleeping and eating is getting hard now that I am under the 2 day mark!!

Just breathe......that's what they say right??Again, THANK YOU!! :)

Have a Great adventure!!! Will be waiting to see/read your adventure when you get back!!

Did you see my last post on a thread of yours a few days ago? In case not, I repeat:

I found slide show of the Noordam that you might enjoy. (Click here)

Picture #8 is a VA, but it shows cabinets over the sofa. We've had VAs on the Westerdam, Zuiderdam, and Noordam (twice), and don't recall ever having those cabinets! :confused::confused:

FYI: pic #3 is a SA/SB/SC, and pic #15 is a SS/SY/SZ

BON VOYAGE!! :D

What a wonderful trip you have planned. Congratulations on all the planning and being almost ready to go!! Just make it through the next 2 days.....and you will be on an amazing journey!

thanks Karen!! It's not too long till your well earned dream cruise also!! :)

Did you see my last post on a thread of yours a few days ago? In case not, I repeat:

I found slide show of the Noordam that you might enjoy. (Click here)

Picture #8 is a VA, but it shows cabinets over the sofa. We've had VAs on the Westerdam, Zuiderdam, and Noordam (twice), and don't recall ever having those cabinets! :confused::confused:

FYI: pic #3 is a SA/SB/SC, and pic #15 is a SS/SY/SZ

BON VOYAGE!! :D

I did John! thanks so much for the pics. I think my upgrading is done for this cruise, and I am really happy with my VA cabin, thanks again for all your help.

Two more sleeps missy and you'll be on your way.:) How exciting all these firsts.

A good calming breathing exercise is 478 Breathe deeply for a count of four(fill your lungs), hold for a slow count of seven., then release breath slowly through your lips to a slow count of eight.....or you could just revel in all the excitment :D

Best wishes to you and your hubby , a cruise is such a special time for a couple to share Can't wait to hear all about it.:)

Archived