Vineyard & Vistas - 5/19 - Anybody lucky enough to reserve?

Napalover1

Wow. Tried to book today and was told they are totally sold out and the wait list is full. :(

Hope they will have many more of these types of sailings. Obviously, there is a demand.

Keep checking back with O ...people change their minds or things happen and they cancel closer to final payment date.

Thanks, LHT28. I've read and enjoyed many of your posts; you are very knowledgeable about Oceania. Any idea when the final payment date is? Also, do you know Mr. Del Rio's email address - perhaps I can put a bug in his ear to offer more of these types of vineyard cruises.

Thanks, LHT28. I've read and enjoyed many of your posts; you are very knowledgeable about Oceania. Any idea when the final payment date is? Also, do you know Mr. Del Rio's email address - perhaps I can put a bug in his ear to offer more of these types of vineyard cruises.

Thank you!:o

Usually final payment is due 90 days from departure

If you do a search I am sure you will find FDR's email addy ;)

good luck

Lyn

We booked the Vineyards and Vistas cruise while on another Oceania cruise in April this year. At the time there was a wide choice of cabins. We also booked Dover to Stockholm on June 2 but this cruise is not as popular and in fact I have had no replies to the thread on the Regatta board. If anyone is booked on the June 2 Scandinavian Splendors cruise, I would love to hear from you.

We booked the Vineyards and Vistas cruise while on another Oceania cruise in April this year. At the time there was a wide choice of cabins. We also booked Dover to Stockholm on June 2 but this cruise is not as popular and in fact I have had no replies to the thread on the Regatta board. If anyone is booked on the June 2 Scandinavian Splendors cruise, I would love to hear from you.

Hi, sunnies, we recently booked on Regatta Venice to Barcelona on April 28, and also have had absolutely no response to my roll call thread. I am lonely...:(...hopefully will not have to spend the entire cruise talking to my spouse!

I'll be the first to answer the OP's question affirmatively! My wife and I booked the Vineyards & Vistas cruise a couple of months back. We've never before cruised with Oceania, but this fabulous itinerary prompted us to step right up!

There are quite a few folks on our roll call thread.

--Marne

Archived