message board query

LN50

• Administrators

Hi Everyone!

Note that the boards are not totally "down" during our backup, technically they are read only and though you may encounter times when you are able to post. An option for us is to totally shut them down all together. Also, we're thinking through the backup process and perhaps we can change how often we do the backup.

Please stay tuned.

Laura

The time changes during the year according to who is on daylight saving time and who isn't.

Here on the east coast of Australia the 'down time' currently starts at 5pm. At other times of the year it is 6pm and 7pm.

I guess this is an extra variation for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere.

but us in the Northern part of the East Coast dont get daylight savings...havent you heard down South how it fades the curtains and the cows wont come in to milk at the right time.....just ask Joh...oh no you cant...he is dead....but we still follow his "thinking" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi Everyone!

Note that the boards are not totally "down" during our backup, technically they are read only and though you may encounter times when you are able to post. An option for us is to totally shut them down all together. Also, we're thinking through the backup process and perhaps we can change how often we do the backup.

Please stay tuned.

Laura

The boards may not be down but any page will not load so it may as well be down:(

I think now that we know the reason we just keep clear for that hour.

The boards may not be down but any page will not load so it may as well be down:(

I think now that we know the reason we just keep clear for that hour.

I guess we'll have to and can live with that, can't we? ...... Still 8 minutes to go! Hurry!!!

Have a nice weekend all!

Marja

Thanks for all the replies I now know when to avoid... and that makes time on the forums much less frustrating.... I did wonder to start with if it was my computer.

Problems all solved, I can live without it for an hour :)

Archived