New Itinerary Poll

TERubacky

Sorry LHT, I was just playing with the poll fiunction since I have never created one before.

At least you know it must be coming SOON. :D

Tim

I was just joking

I am sure you will figure out how it works ;)

Lyn

Sorry LHT, I was just playing with the poll fiunction since I have never created one before.

At least you know it must be coming SOON. :D

Tim

Tim,

Please tell us - is the poll function working?

The suspense is "killing" me.

Paul

At least you know it must be coming SOON

It has been ages since we posted a poll, but isn't there a poll option where the participant can pick the choices in order of preference, rather than just choosing one top pick? :confused:

If memory serves, a bar graph builds as the responses come in. That might give the best indication of which itinerary would be THE most popular.

Food for thought......

growth-chart.jpg

I was always under the impression that O were going to pick the Winner/s.

With probably a 95% contribution on here from the good old USA a Poll would seem somehow slanted towards more local Cruises.....maybe I am wrong (though I doubt it).

Brian

With probably a 95% contribution on here from the good old USA a Poll would seem somehow slanted towards more local Cruises.....maybe I am wrong (though I doubt it).

Brian

My understanding was O execs were going to pick 5 they liked then let us vote on on them to see what the masses preferred.;)

Lyn

It has been ages since we posted a poll, but isn't there a poll option where the participant can pick the choices in order of preference, rather than just choosing one top pick? :confused:

I think you could have multiple choices & also the results could be hidden until the voting ends.

Then it does not sway the voting

Lyn

As of 2009, out of Oceanias' three ships, one spent 6 months in the Caribbean sailing (mostly) out of Miami, the other 5/6ths of the shedule is in Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. If anything, cruises local to North America are somewhat underserved as it is......at least by Oceania.

Having sailed with O a good number of times, I'd say that "Good Old Americans" make up about 95% of the passenger loads, so, having the poll skewed to their needs seems fair to me.

That may seem unfair, but think how ignored we Americans are by Fred Olsen Cruises and P&O......and I wonder if Lord Sterlng would even let us book on Hebridean Island Cruises?? :confused::eek::(

443139.jpg

Small, but charming, and very luxe:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel/holiday_type/cruises/article596252.ece

As of 2009, out of Oceanias' three ships, one spent 6 months in the Caribbean sailing (mostly) out of Miami, the other 5/6ths of the shedule is in Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. If anything, cruises local to North America are somewhat underserved as it is......at least by Oceania.

Having sailed with O a good number of times, I'd say that "Good Old Americans" make up about 95% of the passenger loads, so, having the poll skewed to their needs seems fair to me.

That may seem unfair, but think how ignored we Americans are by Fred Olsen Cruises and P&O......and I wonder if Lord Sterlng would even let us book on Hebridean Island Cruises?? :confused::eek::(

443139.jpg

Small, but charming, and very luxe:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel/holiday_type/cruises/article596252.ece

Hebridean must want us or they wouldn't send me their brochures. As far as Fred goes, sure we can book through somewhere in Minnesota. However, be aware that deposits are non-refundable so be sure it's a cruise you want to do.

Archived