Prices starting to drop on Oasis - ie Dec. 12

Maybe it's just a fleetwide, short price drop.

Cat N on the Lib had a residency rate when I booked it two weeks ago, of $519 before taxes. Without the special pricing it was about $550 or so. I don't remember EXACTLY because I took advantage of the $519.

Yesterday (or the day before...don't remember) the residency rate for that cabin disappeared, but the REGULAR rate went dropped to $514.

(Should I ask for my $5 back?) :)

I also think there has got to be some concern out there because of the H1N1 :eek: Most of what I saw on insuremytrip.com would not cover it if you got it before or during your trip.

What do you guys think :confused:

I also think there has got to be some concern out there because of the H1N1 :eek: Most of what I saw on insuremytrip.com would not cover it if you got it before or during your trip.

If you got it and couldn't go, it wouldn't be a problem with insurance, but what you aren't insured for is if you were afraid of getting it.

I don't think the price drops have anything to do with the stoopid H1N1. Prices on cruises go up and down all the time...

LindaMae, yes, on the rccl website. Every day just go into the site and create a new booking to see if the prices go up or down.

H1N1 is ALREADY everywhere, why be concerned. You are as likely to catch it at the grocery store as you are on a ship.

Archived