Anyone know about this cabin

CaribbeanLVR

Going on the Spirt in December. Me, my wife and our 9 year old daughter, are on the Empress Deck, CAT 9A room 6297. Sisters family is directly above us on Verandah 9A room 7301.

Looks like were VERY close to the elevator, so question is How is the foot traffic? Is it noisy ALL night?

Thanx,

Tim

I think the elevators are pretty well insulated. We were back to back with the elevator, but the door faced the opposite direction from our door. We never heard it. I have heard only one person who said he could hear a ding on his cruise from the elevator.

I've not stayed in a 9A, but have friends who have and LOVE these on Miracle. Said they never heard the elevators or any noise from the hall, either. These cabins look really nice, different shape/configuration - not so cookie-cutter.

Have a great time.

THNX Salty, & Fire Fly!

I am not too worried about it, was just a little curious, unless I hear

"Ding, Empress deck 7" in the wee hours.

Know what I decided WHO CARES, I'll be on VACATION!

bring earplugs...thats what i do.

I was in 7311 near the elevator, and no traffic at all, never heard anything in the evening either, it was very quiet

Going on the Spirt in December. Me, my wife and our 9 year old daughter, are on the Empress Deck, CAT 9A room 6297. Sisters family is directly above us on Verandah 9A room 7301.

Looks like were VERY close to the elevator, so question is How is the foot traffic? Is it noisy ALL night?

Thanx,

Tim

Thanx,

Tim

If you did mean 6279 on the empress deck we are booked in that cabin for this October. From what everyone has been saying , noise should not be a problem. Here is a video of cabin 6277 on the Pride ( The cabin right next door).I am assuming it must be the same.

http://travel.webshots.com/video/3003590830061346369xUsGfd

Archived