Compliementary nights LCV points

procter

Hi all,

We are using 6 nights on our next cruise Sept 6 Venice to Rome in an owners suite.

Can any body tell me what happens to our points.

Do we go back to zero again.

THANKS

No, you keep the points you have already earned. When you reach 1500 points you receive three free nights and the same on achieving 2250.

At 3000 points the reward is ten free nights.

You should also get full LCV points for all of the free nights cruise including those that are complimentary.

Really, that is excellent news!!! I expected that it was like an airfare booked with miles, that would not accrue mileage. I was told that I could not get the B-2-B OBC on the mostly free cruise, so I expected I would only earn 1 night not the full 7. I will have to recalculate points as well. Thanks Phil.

You should also get full LCV points for all of the free nights cruise including those that are complimentary.

Hi Phil,

We are also using our 6 free days on the same cruise, although thanks to charters it's not the cruise we booked or wanted. Wasn't expecting to get points for free nights but it's good news if we do as after this b2b we are only 26 points off of another 3 free nights.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Really, that is excellent news!!! I expected that it was like an airfare booked with miles, that would not accrue mileage. I was told that I could not get the B-2-B OBC on the mostly free cruise, so I expected I would only earn 1 night not the full 7. I will have to recalculate points as well. Thanks Phil.

Can anyone shed any light on this as I understood the B2B OBC would be available to both cruises on a B2B ? Many thanks, in advance, for any advice.

Can anyone shed any light on this as I understood the B2B OBC would be available to both cruises on a B2B ? Many thanks, in advance, for any advice.

You normally get the B2B OBC on both cruises but a "free nights" cruise can't be combined with other promotions. Perhaps the B2B OBC is considered a promotion. Don't know for sure.

Do all of the points have to be accrued on Azamara to get free nights?

You need to have at least 50% of your cruises with Azamara to qualify for the free nights - see https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-programme/member-benefits

Edited by Azamarajunkie
semantics!

Hi Phil,

We are also using our 6 free days on the same cruise, although thanks to charters it's not the cruise we booked or wanted. Wasn't expecting to get points for free nights but it's good news if we do as after this b2b we are only 26 points off of another 3 free nights.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I certainly did last June using 9 free nights for a ten night cruise.

You normally get the B2B OBC on both cruises but a "free nights" cruise can't be combined with other promotions. Perhaps the B2B OBC is considered a promotion. Don't know for sure.

We have a b2b with free nights on one leg booked and have been told no b2b OBC on the leg with free nights. Certainly our confirmation bears this out as well

Once you earn free nights, how long do you have to use them? If you can combine a six night award with a three night award it would seem to be quite some time but I know some of you are able to cruise a lot more often than I can. (Work really gets in the way of my vacation time:))