Holland America
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Norway

Recent Profile Visitors

8,771 profile views

aliaschief's Achievements

20,000+ Club

20,000+ Club (11/20)

1. Good morning! I have been on a sleeping late the past week and have no idea why? It’s only 79 degrees outside right now and cloudy so may be a bit cooler with possibilities of thunder storms. We are on a coastal flooding advisory and strong rip tides. I guess Beryl will be churning up the Gulf. Neighbors are having us over for burgers and dogs tonight so that will be fun. Three households have been invited. Our house is looking great after a complete pressure washing yesterday. The driveway and sidewalk benefit the most from a good wash. Thanks for the reports and post. Have a great day. Bruce
  2. You should join our Downton Abby marathon. Not sure it will ever end.
  3. Thanks for sharing your cruise experience. We will be doing the 2026 Ring Of Fire World Voyage on Sojourn so we have interest on this ship and crew.
  4. Good morning! Late but had to do some prepping as the house is being pressured washed today. It is in need of a good bath and the driveway, sidewalks etc. definitely are in need. Thanks Graham for the explanation of no hands day but I’m still at a loss what it means. @RedneckBob I’m probably going to have nightmares tonight with the thought of you in your thong you showed!😱 @kazu I was so glad to hear of your decision to move to an independent living facility. I wish you well in your new endeavor and peace of mind that you’re not burdened with all it takes to maintain a home. Our Fourth BBQ with neighbors was fine and it was great catching up with them. Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for all who make our Daily possible. Bruce
  5. It’s painful sometimes watching and not being onboard.
  6. Robert that is a rather gassy issue you’re bringing up. Happy Fourth my friend.🇺🇸
  7. Good morning and Happy Fourth to all us yanks!🇺🇸 Our weather today is fairly mixed with heat advisories, possible thunderstorms and right now appearing overcast. As mentioned yesterday we will be grilling some beef ribs and trimmings and our dear neighbors will be joining us. After traveling around the world it definitely makes us appreciate how fortunate we are to be born in the good old USA. I’m sure many others from various countries feel the same way and extensive traveling makes it even more apparent. During our World Cruise we had many reminders on how lucky we are. Enough babbling. Thanks for the report and post and May you all have a joyous and memorable day. Bruce
  8. Howard Johnson’s fried clams were good but those full belly fried clams from Canada or New England are the best. That’s all I have to say about that!