neverbeenhere

Members
About Me

Recent Profile Visitors

3,730 profile views

neverbeenhere's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

1. To me: side to side, if the first ends on the same day as the second begins. (different ships) Back to Back or Consecutive Cruises, if on the same ship. We used to call cruises that Celebrity "gave" us a hotel room for the intervening night between FLL and MIA --- Back to Back.
  2. Well, if you don’t get excited at being on a ship during a hurricane, it could happen. I stepped onto the promenade deck during a hurricane, quickly changed my mind. Lockdown came soon after.
  3. BTW: You are only allowed to “walk a mile for a camel”.
  4. so, you’re saying you saved $150? 😃
  5. most times you won't have issues. But, Have the documents for both cruises available upon embarkation. So, that you can say; "We're on consecutive cruises".
  6. We sailed with him performing on Celebrity many many times. Made it to two Michael's club performances, but met many fellow passengers in need on medical attention. Leaving Michael's club during his show would end with you having two posterior regions, as he would successfully rip you a brand new one. (and not in a funny way) His following at the time accounted for less than 50 staterooms on most sailings, so I really didn't get the financial benefit to the cruise line.(He did have his super-patron ladies) Of course, there were special sailings with numerous staterooms booked for his performances. Of course, like us, he eventually moved on to Princess for a short time. (We missed those performances)
  7. I twice went to his show on Celebrity cruises.(Had to figure it out (Why do people love this guy?)) Both shows had a couple folks try to leave, he said some "not-so-nice" things, leaving those people a TINY bit embarrassed and upset. At least on of them reported his behavior to management. Of course, management did the right thing --- Nothing.
  8. Them there snausages were cooked from a frozen state.
  9. When all else fails, email the biggest daddy of them all. His staff will respond.
  10. Perry was a Celebrity regular for a bit of time. My only suggestions are that whether you love the show or not… smile, laugh(grimace), clap and do not leave before the performance is over.
  11. From other sources yes masks are not required, some choose to wear them.
  12. Looks like you are correct, time to get on the phone with your travel agent, (Or Royal) cruisinfanatic appears to have rescinded a couch joke, perhaps?