PacnGoNow

Members
Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

PacnGoNow's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (4/15)

• Holiday Sharing Rare

Recent Badges

1. We check the weather and if it’s going to be bad, we call RS and reschedule it for another day. If it is a special day you chose, you can keep it and they’ll set it up inside. Whatever you want to do. NP
  2. You don’t say exactly where your stops are in Europe, but normally, the b2b’s are treated just like any port stop. However, that can change, depending on the local customs. We did a b2b which was 16 nights and a stop in Barcelona BCN, then another 7 nights. To our surprise, customs BCN wanted a cleared ship and b2b’s had to clear last. Don’t know why, but they were not very efficient at it, took us longer than usual. So, unlikely, but always a possibility. It doesn’t matter if you are booked as 1 cruise or a b2b, you still clear, if they tell you too. We look at the price, the stock OBC and availability of cabins. Compare all and see what’s best for you. If booked as 1 cruise, you pay one fee of $14.99 OceanNow fee instead of 2 charges of $14.99. If you have Plus/Premier package, then doesn’t matter, it’s included.
  3. The cruises and ships really vary with repeats. Our 31 night So Pac cruise repeated menus every 10 days. Some of them every 14 days. Our 16 night Hawaii repeated every 7 nights. So, what we do, ask the head waiter once OB, how often the menu is repeated and make note of our favorite meals, plan our SD, CD nights, etc. Important, if you do really long cruises or a lot of b2b’s. 🥴
  4. Very likely, part of the aft MDR was reserved for a large group, so as to not overload the midship MDR’s. Their signage is not always clear. Also, the reserve class signage is usually only on one side of the MDR. The other entrance is usually open to other diners. Let’s hope so anyway.
  5. Yes, give it a few days. It will show up in the App. Do not try to add or link, they DO NOT work, never have. They should remove those non functional tasks.
  6. You made me laugh! 😆 We rarely do GTY cabins, but when we have booked them, I check every day too! 😝 You really lucked out! Congrats! I don’t think it’s at random, probably more to do with their inventory of rooms, as they are working GTY and Bidding to UG, etc.
  7. I’ve used it to see if my UG cleared, or a GTY reservation has been assigned or my cabin number changed for an unwanted free UG. 😀 But, of course, you can go to the cruise personalizer or Travel summary to see if it changed. IF the website is up. 🥴 I think a lot of us are paranoid and check to see if everything is in order. At least, I am. 😀
  8. If you’re in the US, they ship about 14 days before and you will get them about 11 days before sailing. Usually, by USPS and when shipped you will get an email notice, with a tracking number. It comes in a small/medium, white/blue bubble envelope with the PCL sea witch on it.
  9. Yes, it usually charges once your Medallion is shipped. They usually ship about 14 days before sailing, that’s why it triggered the cc payment. Whatever cc you had in there at the time of your order. You usually get the Medallion in the mail about 11 days before sailing. You probably could order it now, again, if you have 14 days before sailing. I probably, at this point, would PU at the port. Getting close.
  10. They just did an update. It does sometimes not work for a couple of days before sailing. But, it comes back up the day before your cruise. So, check it again tmrw. If you didn’t do the update, you can try that first. Open the App in your App search and see if you have an update button. Or, you can delete and reinstall the App, you won’t lose anything.
  11. If it’s a very low fee, I’d probably go for the WS. You can always go out on the decks for viewing. But, the WS would give you the suite amenities, much more than a MS. Sabatini’s for bkfst, Reserve dining, etc. At least try it this time, something different. JMO.
  12. It sounds like you’re doing what you can do. I hope the TA can straighten this out.