After February 1 …. A question about what will happen

WestLakeGirl

4 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Will we get new loyalty club numbers? Currently I have the same number for Celebrity and Azamara. Should I expect a new membership number for Azamara?

Have you asked the AZamara Loyality people? 

loyalty@azamara.com; AzamaraGuestRelations@Azamara.com

19 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Will we get new loyalty club numbers? Currently I have the same number for Celebrity and Azamara. Should I expect a new membership number for Azamara?

You will keep the same number you have now.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, D. B. said:

I just called Azamara yesterday and was told that Azamara would no longer equal our Celebrity Captains Club Elite+ perks after February 1,2023 because of the change of ownership.

If you've never cruised Azamara, that's true.

1 hour ago, D. B. said:

I just called Azamara yesterday and was told that Azamara would no longer equal our Celebrity Captains Club Elite+ perks after February 1,2023 because of the change of ownership.

33 minutes ago, marinaro44 said:

If you've never cruised Azamara, that's true.

I have Discoverer status currently because I’m Diamond Plus on Royal Caribbean. I called Azamara a few months ago and was told I would retain that status after February 1 if I had completed a voyage with them by then—even though I do not have that many Celebrity/Azamzra points.

4 hours ago, laurieb said:

You need to have cruised with Azamara before February 1st, 2023 to retain any status you have attained through the Azamara/ Celebrity partnership.  

Our Japan cruise April 3-18,2023 will be our first with Azamara.

Currently Elite on Celebrity (points from Celebrity rather than RCI) I took my first cruise on Onward in November to secure my points with them, so I will carry on my Discoverer status after the 1st February. Huge bonus for me is that I loved Azamara and booked a further two Azamara cruises whilst onboard, the next is in March and to be truthful I doubt I’ll be sailing much more on Celebrity due to pricing, introducing room service tray charges etc. Got a cruise with them in October which I think will be my last one and tbh I really like the smaller ship vibe with Azamara. 🥰

• Like 12

1 hour ago, woodards said:

Azamara Circle is currently showing unable to show tier and pints currently, anyone else having the same issue? Just booked cruise for November and that is shown. As is is cruise history. 

I am seeing tier points and history ok

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 3:03 AM, woodards said:

Azamara Circle is currently showing unable to show tier and pints currently, anyone else having the same issue? Just booked cruise for November and that is shown. As is is cruise history. 

This also happened to me.There is speculation on the Celebrity boards (or maybe it was other social media groups) that it has something to do with the process of starting to split the loyalty programs (from the middle of January).

Anyway, what worked for me to fix it was to delete my Captain’s Club number from my Celebrity account, save, and then add it back and save again. That somehow fixed my tier and points on BOTH Celebrity and Azamara.  

With my husband’s account, I just needed to delete and re-add his Azamara Circle #. That immediately restored my tier level and points.

Jane

On 1/27/2023 at 2:44 AM, JaneStarr said:

Anyway, what worked for me to fix it was to delete my Captain’s Club number from my Celebrity account, save, and then add it back and save again. That somehow fixed my tier and points on BOTH Celebrity and Azamara.  

I can confirm that this 'trick' also worked in my case. I had booked my first Azamara cruise, then canceled it and from that moment on my points and tier would not show up anymore on Azamara, Celebrity and RCI. Deleting the loyalty number on my profile and then re-adding it fixed the issue. I did this on my Celebrity account, but I guess it would also have worked if I had done this on either the Azamara or RCI website.