LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

Anyone else catch the rainbow last night? And here's sunrise picture this morning.

This is the first time I've ever seen a rainbow reveal itself, arc by arc, until it was full. It became too large to capture on camera, and I had to seam two pictures together in photoshop as best I could. Then, I soon realized, if I could have been at a different viewpoint, it would have been a full circle! (Check the photo that shows it continuing through the horizon, onto the ocean.)

What is your cabin number? It looks like a great obstructed balcony! Thanks.

Good morning friends and welcome to day nine of LIVE from Regal Princess! We docked in beautiful St. Thomas and will be here till 11 pm tonight! I will be headed ashore a little later this morning and right now I'm headed up to the top deck to get some morning photos.

So stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering how/why you are in St Thomas so late. I'm on the 11/29 sailing, and I thought your itinerary was identical, but we are scheduled there from 7 AM to 4 PM.

In April I stayed in the same balcony cabin which you were in on the first leg of your cruise and it was nice. The only thing I did not like about it was the bright lights just outside and right below your balcony which illuminated the promenade area below. They were very bright at night. I have always found it enjoyable to sit out on my balcony late at night and enjoy the quietness hearing nothing but the ocean roaring and in the darkness witnessing the occasional shooting star. This was not possible from this particular balcony given all the activity outside and the illumination, but other than that - nice spot.

My balcony obstruction is not seeing the water when I look down but straight out is no obstruction at all. I would be fine with this cabin :)

576b203197a4cc95bd11b05466015f88.jpg

6dd1071723e39c445f8ec4cfc4bdd845.jpg

98a0d66aa4ec930b406c8f7007918f4e.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering how/why you are in St Thomas so late. I'm on the 11/29 sailing, and I thought your itinerary was identical, but we are scheduled there from 7 AM to 4 PM.

Regal is normally docked from 9 am to 6 pm as pointed out by others but for some reason it was changed before we sailed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Chris,

I am enjoying your great Live. I will be on the Christmas cruise and also have an Inside cabin. I am thinking about bringing a string of lights and running them around the mirror above the desk. Is there a plug for the lights near the mirror?

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Chris,

I am enjoying your great Live. I will be on the Christmas cruise and also have an Inside cabin. I am thinking about bringing a string of lights and running them around the mirror above the desk. Is there a plug for the lights near the mirror?

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your cruise.

There will be two plugs at the bottom of the mirror

Ok, so It has taken it all day to get through this (since I am secretly looking while at work!) Now I am even more excited to board the Regal in 60 days! Thank you so much for all of this work. The photos look amazing. Really enjoying my "virtual" cruise with you this week!

Tonight is appearantly Italian night in the buffet too [emoji14] I'm getting ready to see comedian Phil Tag in the Princess Theater at 9:15 and then will try to catch our sail away at 11.

Be back later ;)

Enjoying your live thread. I have been on Regal Princess and have eaten at the lunch buffet. Is the dinner buffet have as large array of choices as does the lunch buffet. Or is it the same menu and the dinning room?

Enjoy your cruise and thank you for taking the time to post.

Enjoying your live thread. I have been on Regal Princess and have eaten at the lunch buffet. Is the dinner buffet have as large array of choices as does the lunch buffet. Or is it the same menu and the dinning room?

Enjoy your cruise and thank you for taking the time to post.

I have not done the lunch buffet so cannot say. I have been impressed enough with the buffet on Regal to have ate there 3 times so far

Exceptional St Thomas sunset photos...thanks for sharing them!

We will also check out Fat Turtle after our morning excursion in Jan . Looks interesting! So does the coffee cafe.

good food, yacht views and high price window shopping. I assume it's a reasonable walk to get there from Havensight????

Edited by hcat