Energy Drinks

Hey Guys,

I personally have never had an energy drink in my life but hubby apparently can not function without them....do they have energy drinks on the ships? If so, does anyone remember the brands? Lastly, we both have the deluxe drink package am I correct to assume that includes energy drinks?

Thanks in advance....

There have been mixed reports here with regard to Red Bull. Some people reported it was only available as a mixer, others reported being able to get cans.

"Bartender, I'll have a large Vodka and Red Bull. Hold the Vodka!"

There have been mixed reports here with regard to Red Bull. Some people reported it was only available as a mixer, others reported being able to get cans.

Do they mix it in with the Island Oasis mixers so the caffeine in the Red Bull speeds up your metabolism of the sugar in the other stuff?

• 3 months later...

We are new to RCCL and drink energy drinks on occasion. Does anyone know if Redbull is included in the Deluxe Beverage package or is not included? It would be so much easier if there was a list of exactly what you can get. Also if I read it correctly on Oasis class ships the max cost is $13 not $12?

We are new to RCCL and drink energy drinks on occasion. Does anyone know if Redbull is included in the Deluxe Beverage package or is not included? It would be so much easier if there was a list of exactly what you can get. Also if I read it correctly on Oasis class ships the max cost is $13 not $12?

We were able to get red bull included with our Royal Refreshment package do I would assume that it's included in the delux package.

Yes the limit on Oasis class is $13.

Carnival Conquest had Rockstar energy drinks. About $5.00 for 8 oz cans.

Thats one reason we get the drink package with Carnival. I wish RCCL had a different brand. Im not a fan of the Redbull company.