Mitsugirlys graduation getaway cruise

mitsugirly

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, it's not a very long walk at all and we had a crowd (with children) with us. So, it might have taken a little longer than normal. We also stopped and looked in the stores as we passed by (from what I can remember...or was that after being at Maho and walking back to catch a cab? I can't remember lol). But it's not far.

Sorry for the late response. I just returned from a cruise. :D

What?? Where? When will we see the review???

:D Spur of the moment cruise booked a week ahead of time on the JADE to Cozumel, Roatan and Belize for my 50th birthday. :p

I'm working on pics right now and almost done. I'm trying to get everything uploaded onto my host and also get this weeks school work done, then I'll start. :)

Yea, it's not a very long walk at all and we had a crowd (with children) with us. So, it might have taken a little longer than normal. We also stopped and looked in the stores as we passed by (from what I can remember...or was that after being at Maho and walking back to catch a cab? I can't remember lol). But it's not far.

Sorry for the late response. I just returned from a cruise. :D

I hope you enjoyed your latest cruise! We are going to do Mullet Bay then Maho Beach on next cruise in 23 days. Your review and pictures make it look like a perfect day. Thanks for the ideas!

I hope you enjoyed your latest cruise! We are going to do Mullet Bay then Maho Beach on next cruise in 23 days. Your review and pictures make it look like a perfect day. Thanks for the ideas!

We did enjoy our cruise. I was a little nervous with it being a last minute cruise only booked 1 week ahead of time, but we made the best of it (said in a laughing way since every cruise is an awesome cruise!).

Mullet to Maho makes for an awesome day. We really enjoyed it. I hope you have a wonderful day there and a great cruise!:)

We did enjoy our cruise. I was a little nervous with it being a last minute cruise only booked 1 week ahead of time, but we made the best of it (said in a laughing way since every cruise is an awesome cruise!).

Mullet to Maho makes for an awesome day. We really enjoyed it. I hope you have a wonderful day there and a great cruise!:)

Which ship/line did you sail? aha...I see it was the Jade. I evidently have issues reading tonight. lol

Edited by jenseib

• 7 months later...
I thought this was interesting...in the "Library" hall, they had this picture...THE SEAWARD. This was the very first cruise that I ever took back in 1989.

P5220024-L.jpg

That ship was my first cruise as well! 1991!

Edited by CouponMom

• 1 year later...

I love your posts and have been following them all. We will be first time cruisers in April and I can’t wait. St T is the one port I can’t wait to visit and I’m so torn between a boat trip to St. John and surrounding waters or parking ourselves on Coki or sapphire beach. Both look amazing. Any thoughts what you would prefer with kids aged 7 and 9? I just want to sit on one of these postcard perfect Caribbean beaches :hearteyes:

Another nurse hopping on this thread to say that you may be better off on Coki on St. Thomas. St. John was pretty destroyed with the hurricanes, and St. Thomas was too but is starting recovery. Though the beaches on St. John are my favorite in the world.

Thanks the kids want to try heir hand at snorkelling and I just want to sit on a beach and relax and hopefully have some cocktails.

I know I read it on some thread but mitsugirly what underwater camera do you use,? Is it an Olympus? I need to invest in something easy to use and that takes great underwater picsthanks

• 2 weeks later...
I love your posts and have been following them all. We will be first time cruisers in April and I can’t wait. St T is the one port I can’t wait to visit and I’m so torn between a boat trip to St. John and surrounding waters or parking ourselves on Coki or sapphire beach. Both look amazing. Any thoughts what you would prefer with kids aged 7 and 9? I just want to sit on one of these postcard perfect Caribbean beaches :hearteyes:

I have never adventured over to St John, so I can't comment on it. Coki is an awesome place for snorkeling and crystal clear water. We personally love it there. Sapphire Beach is beautiful and has great snorkeling as well. Coki will be more crowded but I think the snorkeling was better there myself.

Another nurse hopping on this thread to say that you may be better off on Coki on St. Thomas. St. John was pretty destroyed with the hurricanes, and St. Thomas was too but is starting recovery. Though the beaches on St. John are my favorite in the world.

I have been following the dive shop at Coki and it's definitely starting to shape up and looking good again.

Thanks the kids want to try heir hand at snorkelling and I just want to sit on a beach and relax and hopefully have some cocktails.

I know I read it on some thread but mitsugirly what underwater camera do you use,? Is it an Olympus? I need to invest in something easy to use and that takes great underwater picsthanks

I think I just answered you on my review thread (all my reviews start with my information including cameras). I have an Olympus 620, 830 and the TG 4. My daughter has a 620 as well (my 9 year old)...she's been getting into the photography thing lately after scuba diving.

• 3 months later...
Thank you very much for taking so much of your time to post your review. I enjoyed it so much and now plan to read all of your other reviews. You not only tell a great story but include the most beautiful pictures.

Aww, thanks for your kind words. I hope you have a lot of time on your hands if you plan on reading them all. :p