Royal C&A points on Celebrity

This will probably be a question Bob will answer.

We are looking at a possible Alaska one way on Royal or Celebrity for fall of 2020. We will be Diamond status on Royal and I have read that we would be given the equivalent status on Celebrity. My question is: Would we be given C & A points from Royal for that cruise? I will call Royal to ask the question also but I know sometimes you get different answers from different people. Thanks to anyone who can help.

We are looking at a possible Alaska one way on Royal or Celebrity for fall of 2020. We will be Diamond status on Royal and I have read that we would be given the equivalent status on Celebrity. My question is: Would we be given C & A points from Royal for that cruise? I will call Royal to ask the question also but I know sometimes you get different answers from different people. Thanks to anyone who can help.

You will get Captains club points for the cruise not C&A points.

You are correct that you will get Elite status on a Celebrity because you are Diamond but actual points do not transfer,

If you decide to cruise with Celebrity call the Captains Club desk and provide them with your C&A numbers prior to the cruise.

If you decide to cruise with Celebrity call the Captains Club desk and provide them with your C&A numbers prior to the cruise.

I've found that on our Rccl 'dashboard' it directly links my C&A status directly onto the respective equivalents at Celebrity and Azamara. We've cruised Celebrity but not Azamara - so there may not be a need to call ( let's face it, who loves call centre's haha)

I've found that on our Rccl 'dashboard' it directly links my C&A status directly onto the respective equivalents at Celebrity and Azamara. We've cruised Celebrity but not Azamara - so there may not be a need to call ( let's face it, who loves call centre's haha)

Good FYI for some. Didn't have that option back when we made Elite/Diamond. Plus I'm not a fan of Celebrity's and RC s websites. If you know what I mean. ;p

Good FYI for some. Didn't have that option back when we made Elite/Diamond. Plus I'm not a fan of Celebrity's and RC s websites. If you know what I mean. ;p

No, it didn't for us either - may I say it's actually a plus for the IT fairies at Rccl? It actually means i don't need to remember passwords and the like ha ha