Neptune Question

cabinluvn

Just disembarked yesterday from a Neptune Suite. Two bottles of sparkling wine (one chilling in the ice bucket) and one bottle of Evian compliments of the Captain and Hotel Director. I suspect the 2nd bottle was a Bon Voyage bottle from my PCC but there was no note. Invitation to a Bon Voyage Champagne reception in the lounge at 5:00 pm. Also an invitation to the Captain's Champage reception prior to muster. Call from the Neptune Lounge Concierge the day before the first Gala night asking if we would like our corsage and boutonnière.

• 4 weeks later...
Just disembarked yesterday from a Neptune Suite. Two bottles of sparkling wine (one chilling in the ice bucket) and one bottle of Evian compliments of the Captain and Hotel Director. I suspect the 2nd bottle was a Bon Voyage bottle from my PCC but there was no note. Invitation to a Bon Voyage Champagne reception in the lounge at 5:00 pm. Also an invitation to the Captain's Champage reception prior to muster. Call from the Neptune Lounge Concierge the day before the first Gala night asking if we would like our corsage and boutonnière.

Which ship were you on?

On our last couple of cruises, there was no cocktail party with ship officers.

Again, this is up to the captain and hotel director if they want to have one.

was invited t party but .

On one cruise there was a cocktail party where only 20 of us were invited and a couple of officers greeted us at the door and then disappeared. Party was about 45 minutes long.

My cruise last summer, I was invited to a cocktail party but chose to not go.

How much credit do you get if you trade the "Free" bottle of bubbly toward another bottle of wine?

When we have traded the sparkling wine, it has always been an even swap for one of HAL's lower priced whites or reds. Your question now has me curious if they will apply a credit value toward a more expensive bottle... ?

When we have traded the sparkling wine, it has always been an even swap for one of HAL's lower priced whites or reds. Your question now has me curious if they will apply a credit value toward a more expensive bottle... ?

We were thinking about trading it for moscato.

Sent from my iPad using Forums