Breakaway Warnemunde V Copenhagen

Trimone

I don’t have any inside knowledge on this, but based on what I know, and discussions on this board, my guess would be that no more than about 20% board in Warnemunde, and probably nearer 10%

That may be wrong, but I’d be surprised if I’m far out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are from the U.K. so it was easier to fly to Berlin, have a break for a few days, because Berlin from the ship is 177km, then hire a car and drive up to the port. Have a great cruise

Trimone, we're on the June 16 sailing and my sense is that the majority board in Copenhagen (70% or more) based on the pricing and availability of cabins that my RCL rep provided. The promotions that RCL was offering when I booked also were better if we sailed from Copenhagen. Enjoy your cruise! We can't wait!

Lynne from Boston

Trimone, we're on the June 16 sailing and my sense is that the majority board in Copenhagen (70% or more) based on the pricing and availability of cabins that my RCL rep provided. The promotions that RCL was offering when I booked also were better if we sailed from Copenhagen. Enjoy your cruise! We can't wait!

Lynne from Boston

We originally were considering starting in Warnemunde as we are going to be in Berlin but better cabins were available from Copenhagen so we opted to board there instead.. I would guess only about 20% board in Warnemunde. Should be easy boarding.

-Elaine

Elaine, we originally booked a spa balcony, however we upgraded to the haven.

The reason we booked from Warnemünde, we have always wanted to spend time in Berlin, and with the distance from the port, your not going to see much of Berlin.

Elaine, we originally booked a spa balcony, however we upgraded to the haven.

The reason we booked from Warnemünde, we have always wanted to spend time in Berlin, and with the distance from the port, your not going to see much of Berlin.

I agree...but we got that covered! going to spend 3 days in Berlin before the cruise! We start our vacation attending a wedding near Munich, then we have a little over a week to tour around Austria & Germany. At Warnemunde we are doing the "Friends of Daves " tour. We Went back and forth with where to board but finally settled on Copenhagen to get a bit more touring time there too.

We fly in Sunday, on Wednesday I’ve hired a car to drive to the port drop off, and on Friday week I’ve hired another car to get back to the airport 177 km.

Have a great time

I picked Copenhagen. We are getting on Breakaway on 5/29. There was a cheap, direct flight from NYC to CPH. Port is closer. We are actually flying out on 25th and will spend few days in Copenhagen before getting on board.

I picked Copenhagen. We are getting on Breakaway on 5/29. There was a cheap, direct flight from NYC to CPH. Port is closer. We are actually flying out on 25th and will spend few days in Copenhagen before getting on board.

We did the exact same thing for the exact same reason! (except sailing in August)