Platinum question

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

We always purchased FTTF but on my next cruise I turn platinum, do I need to get FTTF or will I get priority luggage and boarding and allowed into my stateroom when I board the ship?

You will be Platinum when you board the ship so no need for FTTF.

Pat

Our cruise is in February so the documents aren't available yet and FTTF is still available so waiting isn't an option, although others here said I turn platinum while on the cruise so I should have the benefits and not have to purchase FTTF.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3470/~/faster-to-the-fun-faqs

Q: As a past guest, does FTTF take away from the exclusivity of my VIFP Club Diamond and Platinum benefits?

A: VIFP Platinum and Diamond members receive all the benefits of FTTF for free. So, not only is the program complimentary for those individuals but we've also enhanced the VIFP Club benefits overall on these ships where we are offering FTTF. At the start of boarding, VIFP Platinum and Diamond members will board first prior to those guests who have purchased the FTTF program.

if you turn platinum during the cruise you board as platinum, get priority boarding, room ready when you board, priority tender if tender ports, etc. No need to get FTTF. Just check your VIFP page for carnivals total days to date. Enjoy

hi, even before final payment, you can go to your online carnival account, go to cruise detail and then in the blue to do list box- click on view cruise documents. check the print general information box, then click the green submit box. another window will open, that will have your edocs. at the top right hand corner in red you should see "priority", also a little bit down on left where passengers names are, it will give your VIFP status. hope this helps. :D clear.png?emoji-grin-1677:)

Can't print luggage tags yet cruise is way out in February.

I have a cruise in April and can print luggage tags and general information. Just not boarding pass. Check the first page of your general information for PRIORITY. Your name on that page may already say Your Name - Platinum.