Cruises in ports with revisions from re-routes?

gigem_aggies

Does anyone know which websites would have the most accurate and current information about ships that will be in port on specific dates? I think the one I've been looking at is cruise timetables. Is that one pretty current, with all of the re-routes from storm damage? It has 8 ships in Cozumel the day before we arrive and only 2 the day we are there. (Phew!) But, before I make plans, I'd like to get a good grasp on how many people will be on the island. :)

I just did a little cross-referencing by looking up the RCI and Carnival itinerary updates to see if those changes were reflected on Cruise TT and they were. :) So, it does look pretty accurate. (The few days before we get to Cozumel have anywhere from 8 to 11 ships in port! Only 2 shown for the day we are there.)

Does anyone know which websites would have the most accurate and current information about ships that will be in port on specific dates? I think the one I've been looking at is cruise timetables. Is that one pretty current, with all of the re-routes from storm damage? It has 8 ships in Cozumel the day before we arrive and only 2 the day we are there. (Phew!) But, before I make plans, I'd like to get a good grasp on how many people will be on the island. :)

There will be two accurate places ONLY:

The individual port web sites

The cruise line web sites.

Don't count on anything else being close to accurate because they weren't accurate before all the changes, and they sure won't be after the changes. Most of them do not include the smaller lines, the European lines and the luxury lines.

There will be two accurate places ONLY:

The individual port web sites

The cruise line web sites.

Don't count on anything else being close to accurate because they weren't accurate before all the changes, and they sure won't be after the changes. Most of them do not include the smaller lines, the European lines and the luxury lines.

Agreed....once they post the schedules, they don't seem to spend the time to keep them updated....and even some of the ports themselves, which obviously must know who's going to be there and when, do not always bother to update that info on their public website...