Overland Excursion Mid Cruise

HotRoot

Sorry, can’t help you there - our longest excursion was the oh-dark-early train to Moscow from StP coming back at oh-dark-late...but it wasn’t an overnight.

In fact, I don’t recall ever having seen an overnight excursion offered on any of our previous cruises...

I’d assume that if it’s a Regent excursion you’d reserve it the same way you’d book any other Regent excursion, but I really don’t know for certain. Hopefully someone can answer your question.

For those of you who have taken a mid cruise overnight excursion, when and how did you book it? Do you reserve your spot when you reserve your regular shore excursions?

Thank you!

We did the I night-away excursion to Luxor, Egypt. It was offered and could be reserved when we reserved the regular shore excursions.

We did the Angkor Wat 2 night-away excursion which we (luckily, you need passport photos) were able to book while we were on the ship. However it was also offered when we originally booked the cruise.

We have done a mid cruise overnight to the Taj Mahal with Regent as well as have one booked on our 2019 cruise. Our TA encouraged us to book it when we booked the cruise as the numbers can be limited so if you wait too long you might not get the chance to do so. It was added to the overall cruise price and paid when we made final payment unlike shore excursions that you pay for when you book them.