Formal nights on Norwegian Getaway and botted water?

anewtwinmom

https://www.ncl.com/faq#can-i-bring-water-or-soda-board

Can I bring water or soda on board?

Effective for sailings July 15, 2016 and beyond, guests are prohibited from bringing any beverages -- including liquor, beer and non-alcoholic drinks such as water, soda and juices -- on board either as carry-on or checked luggage, with the exception of purified or distilled water in factory-sealed containers for use in conjunction with medical devices or for the reconstitution of infant formula; and fully sealed and/or corked wine bottles for personal consumption onboard that is subject to screening and a corkage fee (for guests 21 years of age or older). Open beverages of any kind must be consumed or discarded at the security check-point, on embarkation day and at any port of call. This revised policy brings the company in line with other best practice travel security protocols and reduces the need for individual time consuming screening and package inspection of large volumes of beverages.

Not sure if you are bringing babies on board but:

If I need to bring water or milk onboard for a medical reason or infant, what’s the process?

Guests who have special needs, medical requirements, or families with infants who require water for formula or milk, should contact the access desk at accessdesk@ncl.com to verify if an exception can be made for their beverage and to obtain pre-approval to provide to security at embarkation.

I am hoping someone can assist and know what nights are formal nights on the Norwegian Getaway which is sailing July 1, 2018?

Also, are you able to take on bottled water on the ship?

Thanks so much!

NCL embraces the “Dress up or Not” theme with Freestyle crusing. Shorts are allowed in all restaurants except Le Bistro and Ocean Blue specialty restaurants where long pants are required (jeans, dockers). If you like to dress up, go ahead. There will be photographer backdrops everywhere on nights 2-6 for fancy dress photos (or just casual photos of your group).

No drinks, at all, can be brought on board.

I am hoping someone can assist and know what nights are formal nights on the Norwegian Getaway which is sailing July 1, 2018?

Thanks so much!

There are no formal nights. NCL has a dress up or not night, that will be the first sea day (Monday). If you are interested in photos they have the photographers set up every night except the first night.

NCL does not allow you to bring bottled water or soda on board.

Thanks so much!

No actual formal nights on any NCL cruise and hasn't been for ages. Generally the second night is dress up optional and lots of picture taking.

No you can not bring your own water on. We just bring an empty bottle and fill it on the ship. The water is just fine to drink.

No actual formal nights on any NCL cruise and hasn't been for ages. Generally the second night is dress up optional and lots of picture taking.

No you can not bring your own water on. We just bring an empty bottle and fill it on the ship. The water is just fine to drink.

You are correct about drinking water but there is the exception of purified or distilled water in factory-sealed containers for use in conjunction with medical devices or for the reconstitution of infant formula.

Like you instead of bringing an empty bottle I just refill the free bottle of water and purchase water in port as needed.