??? Anyone Sick Who Got Off the Eclipse on February 18???

Im A Happy Cruiser

.My husband and I both seen to have caught some type of upper respiratory infection while on the Eclipse Feb 4-18. We have had a cough, body aches, headache and a fever ever since the last day of the cruise. I've been in bed ever since getting home. I noticed a lot of other people coughing last Sunday morning before getting off the ship so I was wondering if anyone else is having any of the same symptoms.

.My husband and I both seen to have caught some type of upper respiratory infection while on the Eclipse Feb 4-18. We have had a cough, body aches, headache and a fever ever since the last day of the cruise. I've been in bed ever since getting home. I noticed a lot of other people coughing last Sunday morning before getting off the ship so I was wondering if anyone else is having any of the same symptoms.

Did you have your doctor check you out?

We were on that cruise and did not get sick, nor did anyone we hung out with or met.

It sounds like the flu? Did you get flu shots (incl. the extra dose if over 65) before sailing?

Maybe, as suggested above, a visit to your doc (or a clinic) might be in order, just to be sure it is not more??

My mom and brother were on the Feb 3-18 sailing and got back home Sunday night. Both of them have coughs and colds, my mom faring worse than my brother. They mom saw the doctor yesterday, both tested negative for the flu and have been prescribed a course of antibiotics. Hopefully they'll both feel better soon.

My brother was mentioning that they met several people on the ship with similar issues, I hope no one is seriously sick.

My mom and brother were on the Feb 3-18 sailing and got back home Sunday night. Both of them have coughs and colds, my mom faring worse than my brother. They mom saw the doctor yesterday, both tested negative for the flu and have been prescribed a course of antibiotics. Hopefully they'll both feel better soon.

My brother was mentioning that they met several people on the ship with similar issues, I hope no one is seriously sick.

So glad your mom went to the doctor...but do remember the test that is being used isn't fail-proof...lot's of discussion on the news about this recently.

Hope everyone feels better soon.

My aunt and cousin were on the ship. My cousin got sick with fever chills a,d very bad cough. Fever has since subsided but cough very bad still. My aunt is fine so far. They are from Michigan so probably just a virus if not flu bug. A lot going around.

Dh and I occasionally catch colds (of various degrees) after cruising or going on any trips. We blame it on being in large groups, hotels, planes etc. Not the ships specifically. A simple cold can turn into bacterial bronchitis. Which will improve with antibiotics.

.My husband and I both seen to have caught some type of upper respiratory infection while on the Eclipse Feb 4-18. We have had a cough, body aches, headache and a fever ever since the last day of the cruise. I've been in bed ever since getting home. .

These are textbook flu symptoms. Don't mess around with that.