Celebrity Constellation - Friends of Bill W

Princess18

I am glad I read this thread. On every cruise I've been on with X I've seen these gathers listed in the Dailies and on the Guest Relations boards and never know what they were all about. I was wondering how Bill W had friends on every sailing.

I am glad I read this thread. On every cruise I've been on with X I've seen these gathers listed in the Dailies and on the Guest Relations boards and never know what they were all about. I was wondering how Bill W had friends on every sailing.

Same here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Very grateful that they have the meetings every day. I don't think there has been a cruise I was on where I didn't meet some good people at those Friends of Bill meetings. Been to ones on Celebrity where there was only one or two of us and others where there were 25+

I had booked my first cruise with Celebrity in early 1997 well before I got sober in 1998, and I think I was one month sober when I boarded the Mercury in 1998. Thank goodness for the nice people that reached out to me on the Friends of Bill meeting, and watched over and were there for me when I needed it.

All complete strangers, helping someone and showing compassion for each other and especially reaching out to me in a pretty fragile point. Truly some beautiful people in this world.

Very grateful that they have the meetings every day. I don't think there has been a cruise I was on where I didn't meet some good people at those Friends of Bill meetings. Been to ones on Celebrity where there was only one or two of us and others where there were 25+

I had booked my first cruise with Celebrity in early 1997 well before I got sober in 1998, and I think I was one month sober when I boarded the Mercury in 1998. Thank goodness for the nice people that reached out to me on the Friends of Bill meeting, and watched over and were there for me when I needed it.

All complete strangers, helping someone and showing compassion for each other and especially reaching out to me in a pretty fragile point. Truly some beautiful people in this world.

It's good to hear that kindness compassion, caring, and humanity continue in the craziness of today's world.

That is really awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have wondered as well!! Thank you for sharing and to the OP for asking!