Celebrity Solstice to Alaska Slideshow

tikigal

If you have never been to Alaska, and I had never been in 29 cruises, this was one of the best in my life I have ever been on. It's a toss up between the Scandavian to Russia trip or this one.

I have included crew, and my shore excursions and some nice music. It is about 12 minutes, but if you have never been, the glacier pictures and eerie effects will knock your socks off.

Let me know if you like it. It took about 2 days to produce.:eek:

http://email.tripwow.com/wf/click?upn=UJjzIXJNvPp-2FSIzB-2Fydsuw3CkzuokuPPc3pFcw-2Bi7F1N9irIdb7MK1PIWjPhtieAZJ-2FwmEADZqbseXIgIqRPV0srWJUn4HDNWbHZAof9SME-3D_6sqAGxZu7fjHkoknumXnnXNc2XcCTbvIydYJGsrCRpHd5UWi2ch4RQ3cVIQEgEVpS0t5v4nqNOqKCViwfsFZs-2BCd7PjeXCNd4q3FwzuTT9eHsQCE-2Bx5rkLDWTtRPn98mirJrEMRwm6Qi***4hTaReOzo9IP65e-2F-2BkujFro4rUEJ019rjlWZtOus9zC-2BBmRbGm2mWyUSaEVX3dUFicmGOhbtRI40-2FDPCt-2BR9i8r1oBb8-3D

hi there, I've tried the link but doesn't appear to work. :confused:

I would very much like to view the slides as we are in Alaska for the 1st time next year...we also went to Russia & Scandanavia last year & was very impressed....but then Norway was a stunner as well..:D

hi there, I've tried the link but doesn't appear to work. :confused:

I would very much like to view the slides as we are in Alaska for the 1st time next year...we also went to Russia & Scandanavia last year & was very impressed....but then Norway was a stunner as well..:D

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-07d2-10e2-d2f5?ln

Great job, Kimberly. What a lovely cruise aboard a gorgeous ship. We're currently thinking about b2b---a little differently, maybe. 1st week Celebrity, 2nd week HAL or vice versa. Second trip to Alaska. Your slides brought back wonderful memories and got me e-x-c-i-t-e-d.

Kimberly, terrific video and it looks like you both had a great cruise.

Last time I went to Alaska was 2009....I want to go back and looking

at next year:D

Thanks for sharing that with us:)

Archived