Photos of new-and-improved Eurodam?

Kerry&LuAnn

I am interested too! Looking at booking the Jan 31st sailing last minute and would be interested to see actual pictures of the Suite upgrades. Sailed on the Eurodam back when she was new, would like to see the refreshed version.

If that bathroom photo is of Neptune Suite, it looks really nice but appears they took away the stall shower and it is now tub/shower combo like the "R" and "S" ships. I liked having the stall shower.

If that bathroom photo is of Neptune Suite, it looks really nice but appears they took away the stall shower and it is now tub/shower combo like the "R" and "S" ships. I liked having the stall shower.

And replaced it with hooks to hang clothes/towels.

That would be a shame.:(

Edited by AZNative2000

Thanks for taking the time to post the pics. I was on the 11/29 cruise in an SS .loved the ship and cruise and the food.

It would be nice if more posters said thanks for posting rather than pointing out all the things they are unhappy with but that seems the norm lately IMO.

Looks good to me. Thanks for sharing. Got any more of common areas?

I do but it's different formats I can't get into any postable form... I put a couple of the Gallery Bar (former Northern Lights) on another post... can't even find those anymore though :(

CX-MzhSUsAA2tef.jpg

Here's the new furniture, soon to be fleetwide

Thank you for these pictures. Thankfully we have only 1 more cruise.

Those chairs are not good for anyone who has broken her back and had surgery. There is no real support and too much slant in them.

Glad we sailed on her one last time before all these changes took place.

Anyone know if Eurodam has the new logo on the stacks?

Can't find any current pics. I would assume so, but even when I search for pics POSTED recently on Google, Twitter, Instagram there's no guarantee it's a live photo they took and not something they just found online...

I have yet to see a photo with a ship other than Koningsdam with the new logo

Thank you for these pictures. Thankfully we have only 1 more cruise.

Those chairs are not good for anyone who has broken her back and had surgery. There is no real support and too much slant in them.

Glad we sailed on her one last time before all these changes took place.

KK, you've taken enough cruises I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir... but why not just ask if they could bring a chair, maybe from the lido pool area? but something that is more vertical but could be outside without causing any damage.

Here's a pic of what at least USED to be out at the lido pool. Not sure if they changed it during the dry dock, but if not I think those could work quite well. (of course I don't know what your specific needs may be)

Lido.jpg?1438015441

That would be WELL within the realm of "reasonable accommodation" ;)

Edited by InTheWASide

Our last cruise on Veendam, my DH was uncomfortable with Lido chairs and we requested use of one of the chairs from the pool area. They were fine about bringing us one and returning it when we were finished with it. It helped we were seated along the side not far from the Lido pool entry door.

Gallery Bar and New York Pizza

Know the Gallery Bar is the former Northern Night area. Where is NY Pizza located and I do hope that means better pizza?

Thanks for he pics. Gallery is a lot prettier than Northern Lights.

Can't wait to see these changes in person.

Edited by aliaschief