Cruise planner weekend sale

If you miss last sale, don’t miss this one.

Cruise planner have a special weekend sale right now. All the specialty restaurants 20% off. Deluxe beverage package 25% off ($41 per day). Refreshment package 30% off ($18 per day). Massage 30% off. Voom package 50% off ($8.99 per day). Hurry, if you need any of them. :)

Edited by cruiserRay55

Will depend on ship and itinerary. Our Adventure cruise in Feb is 30% off all packages, our Brilliance cruise in a couple of weeks is 20% off Deluxe, nothing off the other packages, and our Harmony cruise next year is 20% off Deluxe, 30% off Refreshment. We got our Deluxe package on Adventure at 30% off under the last sale which was a great deal, so yes, check your prices, could save a lot of money!!

BEWARE! This appears to be a typical RCI sale. Yesterday, I purchased Voom for 30% off for $11.99 a day. Today, I can get the same package for 50% off. The price.....$11.99 a day. Same thing with the drink package. The posted price yesterday (and for the past several weeks), is the same as the 20% off price.

BEWARE! This appears to be a typical RCI sale. Yesterday, I purchased Voom for 30% off for $11.99 a day. Today, I can get the same package for 50% off. The price.....$11.99 a day. Same thing with the drink package. The posted price yesterday (and for the past several weeks), is the same as the 20% off price.

For me the specialty restaurants are an actual 20% off of the price they were.

Lat week Chops was $35 and Giovanni's Table was $25. They are now $28 and $20.

Unfortunately the Deluxe drink package is still the same $46 it's been for months.

Edited by dcgrumpy

Cruise planner have a special weekend sale right now. All the specialty restaurants 20% off. Deluxe beverage package 25% off ($41 per day). Refreshment package 30% off ($18 per day). Massage 30% off. Voom package 50% off ($8.99 per day). Hurry, if you need any of them. :)

Hi, thanks for the info. Just saved another $50 on the deluxe beverage package- $40 per day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the information as this was exactly what I was waiting for. The deluxe is now $43 plus 18% and the refreshment is $18 plus 18%. Just yesterday they were $46 and $26 plus 18% respectively. I am very grateful for the info. This is for the allure January 29, 2017 sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's $8.99 on sale for Voom + Stream on my sailing. So you basically get the "stream" part for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the information as this was exactly what I was waiting for. The deluxe is now $43 plus 18% and the refreshment is $18 plus 18%. Just yesterday they were $46 and $26 plus 18% respectively. I am very grateful for the info. This is for the allure January 29, 2017 sailing.

Lucky you. I just called RCI and they said for my cruise (Explorer 10/17), even though its advertised as a sale, NONE of the prices are different than they have been for the last month. So, its not a sale at all, notwithstanding the HUGE banner at the top.

Just warning folks that don't follow pricing that it may in fact not be a sale at all. But, if you like the price, definitely buy now as who knows what RCI pricing will be tomorrow.

It's $8.99 on sale for Voom + Stream on my sailing. So you basically get the "stream" part for free.

Mine too - but its the ONLY package being offered on line. Last time we had a choice of both Surf and Surf/Stream with different devices. I don't really need the stream part. But the price is reasonable.

Why are the drinks packages so different from ship to ship. Mine now is $44+tip. Why are others getting different prices?

Actually this is a real sale for me. The internet and stream was on sale for 95.00 for 8 night cruise and today we booked at 71.00 for same thing for 8 nights . So glad the op posted this. Thanks

Mine too - but its the ONLY package being offered on line. Last time we had a choice of both Surf and Surf/Stream with different devices. I don't really need the stream part. But the price is reasonable.

Why are the drinks packages so different from ship to ship. Mine now is $44+tip. Why are others getting different prices?

Me either. I wish they had a social plan like Carnival.

I had the voom for $8.99 but now I've cancelled and rebooked the book+stream for $8.99. Thanks for the heads up. This is for allure January 29, 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does the refreshment package include bottled water? We are in an OS so I believe we get the water anyway but just wanted to check. Thanks

Here are what you can get from refreshment package.

• Premium coffees and teas

• Bottled still and sparkling water

• Fresh squeezed orange juice

• Non-alcoholic cocktails

• Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola Freestyle beverages

• Coca-Cola souvenir cup included

Is is for the entire Weekend? Or might they "pull" down before end of Day? Allure, May Sailing had been $46/$26 (Deluxe/Refreshment), now $43/$18.

Thanks.:)

Disregard question, didn't see the "BANNER".

Edited by RCLFan
Didn't see the "Banner" on My Planner - DUH. Sorry

Is is for the entire Weekend? Or might they "pull" down before end of Day? Allure, May Sailing had been $46/$26 (Deluxe/Refreshment), now $43/$18.

I think the sale will be ended at the end of this weekend.

Thanks, just rebooked Chefs Table for $68/person. Originally booked at $85.

My credit card has to getting dizzy. I have cancelled/rebooked the beverage package about three or four times times now (had Ultimate then it went on sale then it changed to Deluxe and then the deluxe went on sale twice at deeper discounts). It had dropped a total of over $200 from when I first booked it.

Now the internet package is within our budget (8 day cruise Vroom + stream for $70). Might go ahead and pick that up.

Edited by Wolfhunt

My sailing is $48+gratuities at 20% off. :rolleyes:

Last time they had the 3 day 30% off sale, they extended it for 12 hours, but then did actually pull it down as soon as that 12 hours was over.

So I can cancel what I already bought for my January cruise and re-buy it at the lower price?

We bought regular Internet at $8.99 now the Voom Surf + Stream is the same price.

Okay, so I canceled what I bought and purchased the better package. I wonder how long it will take them to credit my charge card as I already see the new purchase on the card but not the credit. Geez....I hope this is not going to be a problem.

Edited by CruisingChick

Hey everyone! New to these boards but came to check out the info for the deluxe beverage package for me and my boyfriend. He just booked our cruise through Expedia yesterday. How are we able to take advantage of this sale? Thanks for the info!