Cruise planner weekend sale

Thinking of pulling the trigger on the refreshment package for both of our cruises in 2017, even though we are 8.5 and 13 months away. At 16 nights total, that's a $151.04 savings, including the gratuity.

The price went from $26 to $18 for both cruises.

The cruises are pretty far out, but I wouldn't put it past RCI to raise prices again in the next year, so I'll probably lock it in while I can.

Wow! We have three future sailings booked. For all of them, I was able to get surf & stream for $8.99 per night! That's a great price! And I'm seeing Deluxe beverage for only $38/night? Really? Very excited.

Many thanks for the heads up! You've easily saved us more than $100 . . .

Grabbed a couples massage, 30% off but only on day 1, other days/times ranged from full price to 25% off. Drink package for us was the same price, on the fence for internet since it's only the 1 device package, and on the fence for Wonderland. Izumi Hibachi isn't on sale, and that's the only restaurant we currently have booked.

Did grab the tandem parasail at Labadee excursion for 20% off, so that and the massage made this a decent sale for me. Also managed to get a $95 price drop at the same time.

On another post I read the chefs dinner is now $68 per person but on the Anthem it is $76 per person how come all the ships are not the same?

All prices can differ by ship and by sailing. Drink package, restaurants, internet, even the cruise itself.

Thanks for the heads up, I just saved over $200 on my Grandeur January 2017 sailing. Refunded and re-purchased a Deluxe Drinks Package ($80 savings), a Refreshment Package ($100 savings), and Chefs Table for 2 (a $34 savings)! Also booked Chops at $28, couldn't resist that price!!! The dilemma here is the internet. It just my mom and me, but she wants to use her iphone and ipad without having to bother to logoff one to use the other, I will just be using my iphone. We bought the 3 device package before the 3, 4, and 5 disappeared for $346.28 (11 night cruise). I can easily cancel that, but the most I could purchase would be 2, 1 device packages for a total of under $200. I might just keep the 3 device package unless I can figure out how to buy 3 singles (less than $300 total) for just a 2 person reservation!

We have a 9 night booked for Grandeur next summer, and the deluxe package is $38!

Yes! I just grabbed the same price on our Adventure sailing in March! I've never seen it that low!

I can see why they offer these sales. I would never consider a drink package at $50+/night; but I am seriously considering it at $38. Probably helps them to test the price point tolerance of various customers sailing at different times on different ships etc . . . I'm sure there's a master algorithm for all of this somewhere . . .

Just checked the two cruises we have booked. The only one showing anything available to book is our December 2017 Freedom cruise. The only thing I see on "sale" is the 8.99/day Voom and Stream package. Can't reserve dining yet and the drink packages are priced as follows:

Classic soda $8/day

Refreshment $18/day

Deluxe $41/day

Looks like the regular prices...no mention of a sale.

Edited by saharaga

Yes! I just grabbed the same price on our Adventure sailing in March! I've never seen it that low!

I can see why they offer these sales. I would never consider a drink package at $50+/night; but I am seriously considering it at $38. Probably helps them to test the price point tolerance of various customers sailing at different times on different ships etc . . . I'm sure there's a master algorithm for all of this somewhere . . .

True! We did a much shorter cruise last year and bought a drink package after doing the math and all of that. Plus it was nice to just have everything paid for and a low bill at the end of the trip. It was also nice to just be able to try something new without worrying about having paid for something I wouldn't like.

Mine too - but its the ONLY package being offered on line. Last time we had a choice of both Surf and Surf/Stream with different devices. I don't really need the stream part. But the price is reasonable.

This is my annoyance. I wanted the two-device package which was $15.99/day, surf only. Now I am only being offered surf+stream for 1 device at $8.99/day, so it would cost me MORE to get two devices. I will wait and see what happens with this.

However, the sale on the refreshment package (I wasn't offered a discount on that one before) and the extra 10% discount on the deluxe package is a good deal. I was just going to get the soda package but I think I'll go ahead and bump up to the refreshment for an extra $10/day.

I got the email too but when I look it up the prices are the same as the last time I looked. The shore excursions, the drink package etc. are all the same price. Why do they bother to send me an email with a special for my sailing that doesn't exist??

I've been having trouble as well. I have this link set up to the page that lists all their ships, I can log in to my account from here.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/home.do

Thanks...I managed to just google RCI and accessed the cruise planner with just putting in my name, reservation etc info....Couldn't access it through my C&A account...that's where I'm having trouble.

I was able to cancel and then rebook our internet...Whew...not happy with RCI IT at all...but nothing new there.

So my beverage package has gone down $3 a person a day so that's cool! However I thought there were other internet options besides one person one device! Now the only package available at all is surf and stream one person one device for my cruise for 8.99 a day. We will get that but it sucks to not have the option of a one person 2 device to share!

Thanks...I managed to just google RCI and accessed the cruise planner with just putting in my name, reservation etc info....Couldn't access it through my C&A account...that's where I'm having trouble.

I was able to cancel and then rebook our internet...Whew...not happy with RCI IT at all...but nothing new there.

I cancelled Internet, drinks and even some shore excursions. Managed most of it myself but had to call to rebook the shore excursions. I think that those may have dropped because of a fluctuation in currency rates but I'll take the $50 in savings.

I cancelled Internet, drinks and even some shore excursions. Managed most of it myself but had to call to rebook the shore excursions. I think that those may have dropped because of a fluctuation in currency rates but I'll take the $50 in savings.

Good job...every little bit helps :)