Cruise planner weekend sale

Does the refreshment package include bottled water? We are in an OS so I believe we get the water anyway but just wanted to check. Thanks

You will only have a few glass bottles of water in your cabin when you board and they are not replaced - unless the new suite program changed that?

Hey everyone! New to these boards but came to check out the info for the deluxe beverage package for me and my boyfriend. He just booked our cruise through Expedia yesterday. How are we able to take advantage of this sale? Thanks for the info!

They should you a reservation number which you can access on RCCL.com. Go on the cruise planned and you can purchase internet, drink packages, etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by DisneyDatknee

Hey everyone! New to these boards but came to check out the info for the deluxe beverage package for me and my boyfriend. He just booked our cruise through Expedia yesterday. How are we able to take advantage of this sale? Thanks for the info!

You should be able to log into your cruise planner on the RCI website and add the beverage package. You can make reservations, add packages and excursions when you use a TA, you just cannot make changes to the reservation.

Leave in 13 days on ANTHEM. Nothing but VOOM is on sale in my cruise planner. There were sales earlier on, but not on specialty restaurants (at least none that I noticed and I check every day). Did save $40 on internet [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I had the voom for $8.99 but now I've cancelled and rebooked the book+stream for $8.99. Thanks for the heads up. This is for allure January 29, 2017.

I rebooked. Had surf only for $9.09. Changed to surf and stream for $8.99. My cruise is next month.

But the non-alcoholic packages aren't on sale.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cancelled 3 night package and bought the two night BOGO, plus one night of Chops. Saved $24. I'll take that.

On Indy shortly.

Thanks for the savings.

[/url]

It is interesting that the same Chops Grille restaurant, after 20% off, it is $33 on Anthem and is $28 on Liberty.

It looks like Chops is $33 on Indy.

Edited by cruiserRay55

This is definitely different sales for each sailing. I'm on Radiance in June/July next summer, and the sale is only on select restaurants, and only the Refreshment package for drink packages. I was able to take advantage of the price drop for the Chef's table, I've been waiting for the Deluxe Beverage package to go on sale, and I have yet to see a price drop.

Thanks so much for posting! I bought the voom surf package for $8.99 and as others have posted, it's now $8.99 for surf and stream so I'll cancel and rebook.

We are showing 30% off the deluxe package. Definitely worth booking!

I have two cruises booked for January. One of them shows shore excursions "up to 20% off". The other cruise doesn't show any sale on shore excursions. I wish I could remember what the normal price was of the shore excursions that I'm interested in, so that I could tell how much of a sale it really is. "up to" doesn't necessarily mean "20%". Not sure whether or not to jump on this sale.

Edited by cruzinchar

Does anyone know why Giovanni's and Sabor are no longer listed on my cruise planner? Not on the list to reserve at all. We are on the Navigator in June 2017.

I see Chef's table at a discount $68pp, Chops at $28pp.

On another note, we booked the five night specialty restaurant package a couple of months ago and was wondering can we reserve the actual restaurants ahead of time or only on the ship?

Thanks

Does anyone know why Giovanni's and Sabor are no longer listed on my cruise planner? Not on the list to reserve at all. We are on the Navigator in June 2017.

I see Chef's table at a discount $68pp, Chops at $28pp.

On another note, we booked the five night specialty restaurant package a couple of months ago and was wondering can we reserve the actual restaurants ahead of time or only on the ship?

Thanks

Sabor is not listed on mine either. We do have reservations there and I was able to change the times today. Maybe it's another website glitch?

I took advantage of VOOM at 8.99 per day on my Allure Sailing. 62.XX out the door for that!

I purchased premium packages originally at 30% off, so I automatically took advantage of the deluxe package. I'm in for $300 for each of the 2 of us for drinks already. Doesn't get cheaper than that on a 7 day.

And screw it...I'm booking Chops now. Was going to use OBC but I will probably just take the savings now and save OBC for gratuities.

Edited by atnolan94

I took advantage of VOOM at 8.99 per day on my Allure Sailing. 62.XX out the door for that!

I purchased premium packages originally at 30% off, so I automatically took advantage of the deluxe package. I'm in for $300 for each of the 2 of us for drinks already. Doesn't get cheaper than that on a 7 day.

And screw it...I'm booking Chops now. Was going to use OBC but I will probably just take the savings now and save OBC for gratuities.

Don't you have two nights BOGO for $30 in your cruise planner? It is a better deal.

So I can cancel what I already bought for my January cruise and re-buy it at the lower price?

We bought regular Internet at $8.99 now the Voom Surf + Stream is the same price.

Okay, so I canceled what I bought and purchased the better package. I wonder how long it will take them to credit my charge card as I already see the new purchase on the card but not the credit. Geez....I hope this is not going to be a problem.

It's usually within a week. I did the same when I got rid of the soda package.

Thank you for the information as this was exactly what I was waiting for. The deluxe is now $43 plus 18% and the refreshment is $18 plus 18%. Just yesterday they were $46 and $26 plus 18% respectively. I am very grateful for the info. This is for the allure January 29, 2017 sailing.

We are going in June on the Anthem and it still shows $48.00 plus 18%

Edited by ranchette

It's usually within a week. I did the same when I got rid of the soda package.

Thank you. It's funny the credit takes a week but the charge is instantaneously.

On another note - the BOGO dinner package you have to eat nights 1 and 2 only?? and they pick for you correct? Is there any way getting around that or do you really have no choice in nights / restaurants?

Thank you. It's funny the credit takes a week but the charge is instantaneously.

On another note - the BOGO dinner package you have to eat nights 1 and 2 only?? and they pick for you correct? Is there any way getting around that or do you really have no choice in nights / restaurants?

From what Ive read you have to eat nights 1 and 2 but you can switch your location upon boarding.