Cruise planner weekend sale

Great thread I got the email also and just purchased the deluxe package for $66AUD per day. All Australian prices include gratuity so with the exchange rate it works out to about $42US daily before grats.

I need to check the prices for the restaurants too!

Edited by BekkaW

It's $8.99 on sale for Voom + Stream on my sailing. So you basically get the "stream" part for free.
I had previously paid $63.63 for 7 days of VOOM Surf package. Went into my cruise planner and cancelled that for a refund - then booked the current sale @ $62.93 for VOOM Surf + STREAM. I did this for both weeks of our b2b on Harmony, Jan. 28th & Feb. 4th, 2017. Got the added Stream (AND saved $.70/week LOL). This is for one device at a time, which my daughter and I will easily be able to share.

Just checked the two cruises we have booked. The only one showing anything available to book is our December 2017 Freedom cruise. The only thing I see on "sale" is the 8.99/day Voom and Stream package. Can't reserve dining yet and the drink packages are priced as follows:

Classic soda $8/day

Refreshment $18/day

Deluxe $41/day

Looks like the regular prices...no mention of a sale.

The prices you've listed for the drink packages are sale prices, except the soda package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So my beverage package has gone down $3 a person a day so that's cool! However I thought there were other internet options besides one person one device! Now the only package available at all is surf and stream one person one device for my cruise for 8.99 a day. We will get that but it sucks to not have the option of a one person 2 device to share!

You can buy the Internet package for one person, one device, and share it, you just have to log out of one device in order for the other person to log on.

Can anyone advise what coffee is available on refreshment package?

It says "specialty coffees", then underneath says

"All beverage packages exclude any beverages inside licensed Starbucks stores."

Can you purchase a coffee card?

Will be on Explorer of the Seas next month.

Can anyone advise what coffee is available on refreshment package?

It says "specialty coffees", then underneath says

"All beverage packages exclude any beverages inside licensed Starbucks stores."

Can you purchase a coffee card?

Will be on Explorer of the Seas next month.

There are no restrictions on Explorer for coffee as Explorer does not have a stand alone Starbucks. You can get specialty coffee at the cafe promenade.

I already have the soda package with my boardwalk balcony cabins.If I wish to purchase the refreshment package,would I end up just paying the difference?Would royal reimburse me the difference? Or is it something I have to wait till I get on board and upgrade.

Excited about this sale! We had been going back and forth on whether to try the specialty restaurants, and the sale has helped us to finally make our decision.

Which leads to my newbie booking question. We are a family of four, with 2 children in the age 6-12 range. My understanding is that the kids would be able to dine at a reduced price, but if I try to book online it charges the adult price for all 4 of us. What's the best way to book the restaurant? Do I just make the reservation for the 2 adults, and then request to add the kids to the reservation when we get on the ship?

I've been having trouble as well. I have this link set up to the page that lists all their ships, I can log in to my account from here.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/home.do

"Our usual each" posted,this earlier as a workaround to get to RCI website and cruise planners. Worked for me. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yesterday at work I logged in to see if they added the cupcake decorating to our January 2 Allure sailing. They didn't, but noticed everything was on sale. When I went back last night the red sale flags were gone. I think the prices are the same now as the sale price though. Did this happen to anyone else?

BEWARE! This appears to be a typical RCI sale. Yesterday, I purchased Voom for 30% off for $11.99 a day. Today, I can get the same package for 50% off. The price.....$11.99 a day. Same thing with the drink package. The posted price yesterday (and for the past several weeks), is the same as the 20% off price.

Actually this is a real sale for me. The internet and stream was on sale for 95.00 for 8 night cruise and today we booked at 71.00 for same thing for 8 nights . So glad the op posted this. Thanks

Same here. Original sale price for the the deluxe was $44 pp at 20 percent off. Cancelled and rebooked for $38 pp at the new 30 percent off.

We are from the UK. Just purchased voom surf and stream 1 device for approx £7 per day for our navigator cruise next June. This is a significant saving even on the previous 2 device package so the sale is not just confined to the US. I see chops grille in my planner for £22 pp - I know this was £30 pre sale - so this time a genuine sale!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I cancelled and re-booked the excursions I have on my January '17 cruise on Adventure. I saved $37. I also got the $8.99 zoom surf and stream package and the Royal Refreshment package. I feel that I got a good deal.

Another question.

Can you choose what day the package starts? Our boarding time is 3pm til 4pm and we would not get full benefit in that day.

Would rather it start in day 2.

If you buy the package onboard you can start on Day 2. However, the prices may be higher onboard. Alternatively, you can board earlier than 3pm. Arrive at the port when you want.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are from the UK. Just purchased voom surf and stream 1 device for approx £7 per day for our navigator cruise next June. This is a significant saving even on the previous 2 device package so the sale is not just confined to the US. I see chops grille in my planner for £22 pp - I know this was £30 pre sale - so this time a genuine sale!

Can you remember how much the 2 Device surf & Stream package was.

Just want to know if it will be cheaper to buy 2 single packages or wait until the 2 device package returns after the sale.

Where do the offers come up? I don't have any banner on my cruise planner.

I was wondering when the ability to book things through cruise planner becomes available. I have tried to book beverage package, dining and Internet and it keeps coming up as 'sorry we cannot reserve this right now'. We are cruising in June.