Edge Aqua Class Benifits Change?

kentalope

I have ben out of touch with the Celebrity universe for a while and just saw that they will be launching a new ship - Edge - and that it is available for booking. I usually book AQ so when I checked the Celebrity website it listed what appeared to be suite benefits for AQ class. I have copied the benefits I saw listed for AQ. I have also attached a screenshot as a pdf. Is this an error?

AquaClass® Staterooms

These veranda staterooms offer spa elements infused into the stateroom experience and priority seating in the chic AquaClass restaurant, Blu. These spa-inspired staterooms, offer unlimited access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub® Persian Garden as well as a host of other soothing extras. If you love the spa, there's no finer way to travel.

• Personal butler service 24/7 for assistance with unpacking. In suite lunch and dinner, espresso and cappussino
  • Priority check-in at boarding & early debarkation.
  • Luxury bath amenities & plush robes
  • Dedicated private restruant. Luminae reserved exclusively for all Suite Class guests.
  • Access to the exclusive lounge, Michalel's Club.
  • Reserved theatre seating on Evening Chic nights.
  • Unlimited dining in all specialty restaurants including lunch, dinner, one champagne High Tea.
  • Complimentary laundry service twice per cruise.
  • Welcome bottle of Perrier-Jouet.

AQ Edge Benifits Screen Shot.pdf

It could include Michaels as it is now a place for suites and Zenith members.

On the Edge the suites will have their own private area consisting of a pool, bar, restaurant and etc. so they wouldn't need Michaels Club for their special place.

The Zenith will need a place and it will be lonely in Michaels Club without the suite guests. I think luminae won't exist as it will be replaced by the restaurant in the private section.

For a 7 day cruise compared to AQ prices on the S class there is about a 50% premium for the Edge. There may be a little extra involved but it won't be Luminae as AQ has Blu.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Got a call into my TA right now - will def change my ressie if that's that case! Price Mistake or not!

We booked AQ on the Edge the first day it was offered. We booked it at the Future Cruise desk while on the Silhoutte and it was a no brainer. There was only $200 pp difference between an infinite balcony and AQ. We got more SBC and and extra perk. Not all balcony cabins have the infinite balcony, so that may be a factor as some may not want it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Got a call into my TA right now - will def change my ressie if that's that case! Price Mistake or not!

We booked AQ on the Edge the first day it was offered. We booked it at the Future Cruise desk while on the Silhoutte and it was a no brainer. There was only $200 pp difference between an infinite balcony and AQ. We got more SBC and and extra perk. Not all balcony cabins have the infinite balcony, so that may be a factor as some may not want it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞