The Current Website Issues Is Beyond Ridiculous Now!

I don't care which browser I use or if I use a laptop, Ipad, smart phone it will let you in then kick you out with that dumb Sorry Error message. It will let you in again let you click on a link to Cruise Planner and then when you try to click on something to check, it might let you and it might not. When you back out of cruise planner it kicks you out with the error message again!

This has been going on for days now...... Unbelievable! :mad:

Yesterday I was able to get to our cruises, but in trying to go further on our August cruise, I got a dumb message, saying I put in the wrong booking #, I never put in a booking #, just signed in. I went back later and still couldn't do anything. At least I have our Set Sail Pass so if I am unable to get the Luggage Tags sometime next week, no biggie but it would be nice to have.

I thought I was the only person having and issue. Its horrible. You think they would have gotten the issue resolved by now! Ughhh!

That would require at least one person in senior management caring. They have put out a web site that basically sucks for years. People keep getting on the ship...why should they spend money to fix the problem?

I honestly cannot think of another company where the CIO and virtually everyone in IT would not have been replaced by now. Apparently there are not many college freshmen available in Florida because the skill level of the department doesn't appear to be improving.

I'm finding that when I get the "Sorry" error message that simply refreshing the page takes me where I want to go. Doesn't always work, but it's better than starting over every time.

That worked for me today as well. It's a pain but at least we can get into our reservations :rolleyes:

Been going on now for a couple weeks. Only way to navigate the site is to open a new private browser window and then go into the site. This is Mac with either Firefox or Safari.

The website has been quirky in the past, but this is the worst. I keep getting emails about the sale du jour, but can't even log on and look, or price.........

My reservation has been "updating" now for several weeks. I am anxiously awaiting for it to finish, so I can actually see that I have paid in full!!

Several weeks? I would definitely call them to see what's going on & make sure everything is OK. That's crazy!

Several weeks? I would definitely call them to see what's going on & make sure everything is OK. That's crazy!

I did that, its probably slowing down phone answering as well. I knew I was closing in on final payment date, ended up calling to find out when that was.

The web site actually costs them business. I am often surfing for a last minute trip and shopping around the RCCL web site to make a purchase. I search different ships. Then, all of a sudden, I start getting error pages. After a few presses of the refresh button I give up an go watch television. Its their loss, not mine. Many times, while I am surfing, all of my filter criteria simply disappear and I have to start all over. I am embarrassed for them.

Not sure how many of you here are "loyal to Royal" but as someone who is not loyal to any line I can tell you these threads are all over CC for other lines as well. Apparently Celebrity, Carnival and MSC (the other cruise lines I follow here) are just as bad. So far we have not had any issues.

I have lost track of how many times I have posted this, but come back to this thread in a year and let us know if anything has improved. Bet we will be having the same conversation. I would be interested to know how many threads on the same subject have been started over the years.....probably hundreds. Nothing is ever done.

Trying not to be a fanboy, but, I just tried all three major browsers. I loaded the home page, searched for cruises and looked at my reservations. All worked fine.I don't know what is wrong, but, you are part of the problem.. Maybe it's the OS, maybe the firewall, maybe the version of the browser or some setting. I don't know.

What I would suggest is that if you want to post these that you include enough relevant information to allow some basic trouble shooting. At a minimum the OS and browser type and version.