Perplexed over passport question in Guest Registration Form

ltsally

Was trying to fill out the guest registration last nite and got stymied because Seabourn considers the Passport section incomplete - wants an answer, apparently, to the "City of Issue" question. Our old (US) passport indicated that was New Orleans. We received new ones in 2008 and there's no 'city of issue' listed....Surely someone else has encountered this? The registration form won't let me proceed with ensuing pages until the passport page is accepted. Thanks!

Clearly we have a breach of security here.

False data being entered into a commercial site could very well be cause for most of you to be walking the plank at some point mid-cruise. I suppose you give them your CC names instead of your true ones and also wear Venetian masks at parties.

Anyone who travels the seas most of the year appears to be highly suspect. Who amongst you will admit to being a Mata Hari?

Okay, even I'll admit that I had to say I was from the U.S. just to get the Seamail. It won't accept Canada for some reason.

Keith

Howdy neighbors! ;)

I have relied on Blue Lagoon Drive for keeping all my information in their files ~~a few times when I've booked at the last minute there was not one problem ~~"they" had everything on file and simply sent the information on to the ship's Ex. Housekeeper. A couple of cruises I received e-mails from the Housekeeper saying, "I have your Bailey's Irish Creme and extra fresh flowers ready for you!"

Just one reason why I love the small ships!

Have a fun, safe weekend,

Martita B.

Was trying to fill out the guest registration last nite and got stymied because Seabourn considers the Passport section incomplete - wants an answer, apparently, to the "City of Issue" question. Our old (US) passport indicated that was New Orleans. We received new ones in 2008 and there's no 'city of issue' listed....Surely someone else has encountered this? The registration form won't let me proceed with ensuing pages until the passport page is accepted. Thanks!

Dear Mrs.

"Arjay",

I'm sorry about all these questions! Did they bother you with your first (given) name question as well .... I hope not!

I hope you appreciate my sense of humour....

Have a nice weekend!

Marja

Thanks for the solutions! Will trot off now to add N P'Port Center and see how I fare.

Marja - You are 2 funny! We'll have to meet up for a cocktail and 'all will be revealed' (but it's not really all that interesting:rolleyes:)

Archived