Comfort suites / saving $$$

family cruisers

Just to let you all know I emailed comfort suites yesterday regarding the atlantis wrist bands/booking room for day.

I asked what discounts if any they took. I mentioned Police / school/ AAA.

Don't forget to mention your AAA card.

They emailed me back and asked for the 16 digit acct. # and emailed me back a rate less $20.00 from origional booking !!!!! Every little bit helps .

Thought I'd pass along the savings tip to you .

info@choicehotels.com

That's good to know; however, even with the discount, it's still too much for us to try when we go in November. I was thinking of checking out the Sheraton for the day only (no need for the room) since I saw it was much less money, but we're docking at noon, so we might just stay on board until later and check out Atlantis in the evening (after the guards have left, so we can see the sites w/o paying the admission).

I'm not sure if we're booking it either, I'd rather spend the money elsewhere.

It's still up in the air.

I too have thought of the sheraton. Nice beach .. thats all I care about.

That's good to know; however, even with the discount, it's still too much for us to try when we go in November. I was thinking of checking out the Sheraton for the day only (no need for the room) since I saw it was much less money, but we're docking at noon, so we might just stay on board until later and check out Atlantis in the evening (after the guards have left, so we can see the sites w/o paying the admission).

We recently got back from our 4-day Bahamas cruise on the Sensation and had a wonderful time. We did the Comfort Suites and one day-pass (we were a total of 5) and had an awesome time! We used the ALFA code that I found on these boards and it worked like a charm, they never asked for any ID, just put it right through. We paid $186.60 for 4 (2 adults and 2 kids 12 and 9), and we bought a day pass at Atlantis for $80. If anyone wants any details please email me directly @ msr709@yahoo.com. Thank you to all that provided the information that made our cruise so much more affordable and pleasurable. Got to go now! :D

We recently got back from our 4-day Bahamas cruise on the Sensation and had a wonderful time. We did the Comfort Suites and one day-pass (we were a total of 5) and had an awesome time! We used the ALFA code that I found on these boards and it worked like a charm, they never asked for any ID, just put it right through. We paid $186.60 for 4 (2 adults and 2 kids 12 and 9), and we bought a day pass at Atlantis for $80. If anyone wants any details please email me directly @ msr709@yahoo.com. Thank you to all that provided the information that made our cruise so much more affordable and pleasurable. Got to go now! :D

What is the ALFA Code?

Rebooked Comfort suites today with a code I found online It worked fine the price went from $198 to $158 use #00800590 its some kind of Alabama farmer discount don't ask, but It saved me $50 and they asked my wife but your from PA. Then she said wow that saved U 50 bucks end of conversation. It more than paid for the silly elec. fee and housekeeping tip.

May I ask you where you found this code? Maybe theres one out there for New Jersey somewhere that would help me out ????

Thanks so much and great savings to you.

Carrie

Rebooked Comfort suites today with a code I found online It worked fine the price went from $198 to $158 use #00800590 its some kind of Alabama farmer discount don't ask, but It saved me $50 and they asked my wife but your from PA. Then she said wow that saved U 50 bucks end of conversation. It more than paid for the silly elec. fee and housekeeping tip.

I found the code here in the forums. I searched Comfort Suites codes and the threads came up I looked them over and foung that #. The thread is named COMFORT INN VS CARNIVAL EXCURSIONS on page 2. So I figured what the heck give it a try even though I already had the room booked and it worked. You can be from any state and it will more then likely work. I look at it this way I am paying tip and a electric surcharge for a room I probably won't even see, now Comfort Suites picked up that charge. I really doubt that a maid is going to see any of that tip money for a room that doesn't need touched. Especially if I check in and out at the same time.

I used the same code, but since I already had a room booked my wife did it over the phone. She had to cancel one reservation and then give the code for the rebooking. The lady said "This is an Alabama farmers discount code, but U are from PA? Wow that just saved U $50" All good in the neighborhood!!!! I used the same # 00800590 good luck to all.

Nice,im going to nassau sept 25 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and want to do the confort inn deal.I better book online with the code?And anyone know the total? $200 or $158 for 2 people?Thanks in advance to anyone that help.Any direct link would help too.

I am new to the Bahama board and really confused and have lots of questions. Why do you need to book a room at any hotel for the day? From what I am reading, you can get a day pass at Atlantis which covers beach access, water slides, lagoons, pools, etc. My son (15) and I are going during Spring Break (yes, you heard me right) next year and I know I have plenty of time just trying to wrap my brain about all this.

I've been to the Bahamas a couple of times, but not to Atlantis and thought he might enjoy it.

I am new to the Bahama board and really confused and have lots of questions. Why do you need to book a room at any hotel for the day? From what I am reading, you can get a day pass at Atlantis which covers beach access, water slides, lagoons, pools, etc. My son (15) and I are going during Spring Break (yes, you heard me right) next year and I know I have plenty of time just trying to wrap my brain about all this.

I've been to the Bahamas a couple of times, but not to Atlantis and thought he might enjoy it.

Depending on the price of the room, it CAN be cheaper to rent a room at Atlantis or Comfort Suites (which gives full access to Atlantis)... than to purchase a day pass.

Each room allows a maximun of 4 ppl. Of course, you have to get a great rate, plus add in all the extra taxes, surcharges and fees to make it work.

Many book a room and never even see it. They just do it to have full access to the waterpark.

Additionally, day passes are based on occupancy, so they are limited. Some seasons, including spring break, they may be "sold out" on any given day.

Depending on the price of the room, it CAN be cheaper to rent a room at Atlantis or Comfort Suites (which gives full access to Atlantis)... than to purchase a day pass.

Each room allows a maximun of 4 ppl. Of course, you have to get a great rate, plus add in all the extra taxes, surcharges and fees to make it work.

Many book a room and never even see it. They just do it to have full access to the waterpark.

Additionally, day passes are based on occupancy, so they are limited. Some seasons, including spring break, they may be "sold out" on any given day.

Scubagirl

Can you elaborate a little on full access to the waterpark? Does it include beach access, chairs, etc. How much is an adult day pass for Atlantis?

Thanks

you get a much lower rate by booking a hotel room than you would either going through Carnival or walking up to the atlantis, esp if you split the cost of the room with another couple. If the room is $159 w/ the ALFA discount ( which i used and live in GA, they never asked), its MUCH cheaper than Carnival $150/pp or $110/pp at the Atlantis. you have the same access to everything - beach, pool, slides, using the room card to sign for food rather than paying cash, everything.

he will have a blast there. we went last year and are going next month and we can't wait!!

Thank you for all the great info and the code. I need to know what day to book it for. We will be there at 7 am on the 18th of november, but it says check in is not until 4 pm. Can i go early and get the wrist bands? I only put 2 adults in the reservation because the cost was alot higher with 4. Will we only get 2 wrist bands? Is there a way to do this where your getting all 4 with out adding 2 more adults to the reservation? Does the day pass include snorkeling with the Manta rays? Thanks for all the help.:)

This thread is great I just went on to book a room for 4 for our upcoming cruise. It says the estimated total is $267 however, must pay additional fees to the hotel directly how much additional should we expect for 4 adults. Also we will be in port at 12:00 realistically what time can I expect to get to atlantis by the the time we get off the boat and go to CS. Do we have enough time before the water park closes and what time can we sit on the beach until? Thanks for all your helP :D

Archived