Comfort suites / saving $$$

family cruisers

We just booked a room at Comfort Inn for 4 people and it cost 289.00 with AAA discount. Thats total including tax and all other charges. The NCL price to go to Atlantis is so expensive. Does anyone know if you get more with NCL? Why do they charge so much when you can go to Comfort for half the price? I tried the farmers discount but it said it was invalid.

I have a room booked for our Oasis cruise in August. Since we are in port from 7am -2pm we will be making an early morning trek to the Atlantis. Another poster had asked if we get there early enough are we able to eat from the continental breakfast? Other than having coffee/tea delivered to our room before we leave the ship, I thought this might be something to tide us over until we are back on board for lunch. Also for any Oasis cruisers..... do we have enought time to really enjoy Atlantis? Thanks

We just booked a room at Comfort Inn for 4 people and it cost 289.00 with AAA discount. Thats total including tax and all other charges. The NCL price to go to Atlantis is so expensive. Does anyone know if you get more with NCL? Why do they charge so much when you can go to Comfort for half the price? I tried the farmers discount but it said it was invalid.

This was for 4 adults? and it includes all the housekeeping and everything? When are you going?

I have a room booked for our Oasis cruise in August. Since we are in port from 7am -2pm we will be making an early morning trek to the Atlantis. Another poster had asked if we get there early enough are we able to eat from the continental breakfast? Other than having coffee/tea delivered to our room before we leave the ship, I thought this might be something to tide us over until we are back on board for lunch. Also for any Oasis cruisers..... do we have enought time to really enjoy Atlantis? Thanks

The waterpark doesn't open until 10am.. and you would have to leave the ground before 1pm to make it back to the ship in time. That's mighty expenisive for 3 hours at Atlantis..

I'd look for something else to do.

If things stay as they are, there is a "street fair" downtown when the Oasis is in. Booths set up, music, food etc. This starts around 9am.

booking the comfort suites seems to only be a good deal if you have 3 or 4 people in your group. You could try using the farmers discount(00800590), which should get your rate down to $238 plus the additional fees, but I still think you'd be better booking through carnival or buying the passes right at Atlantis ($110 each plus cabfare).

To use the farmers discount do you book online or call?

This was for 4 adults? and it includes all the housekeeping and everything? When are you going?

Yes it included all charges and tax. It is for 3 adults and 1 child. We are going this Sept. The Comfort Inn had a special going on so the room started at 200. a night. Hope this helps!

To use the farmers discount do you book online or call?

I booked online. When you go to the website "comfortsuitespi dot com", there is a place where it says "book online". Don't bother to fill in all that information, just click on the "enter special rate code" section and that will take you to the next page where you enter the location, dates, etc.

The waterpark doesn't open until 10am.. and you would have to leave the ground before 1pm to make it back to the ship in time. That's mighty expenisive for 3 hours at Atlantis..

I'd look for something else to do.

If things stay as they are, there is a "street fair" downtown when the Oasis is in. Booths set up, music, food etc. This starts around 9am.

Thanks scubagirl and I have thought that it is alot of money for the short time but my 25 and 17 year old kids want to do the water park. I figured if that's what they want then I can get them up and off the ship early since we arrive around 7am and even going by the comfort suites to check-in/out we should be to the Atlantis before 9am..... 3 hours of slides should be enough for them...and me!

You need to cancel 5 DAYS in advance to get a refund.

I saw that when I booked. We leave on the day we must cancel ,so I figure I will look at the extended weather forecast before we leave and make that decision. We probably will still go but may take a cheaper way so we could just see the aquarium, if the weather looks really bad.:eek:

I cannot find the Aqua adventure on Atlantis website. I can find the dolphin adventures. Does that mean it is sold out? Is the comfort suites close by? Does it have a shuttle service to Atlantis? Thanks in advance.

I cannot find the Aqua adventure on Atlantis website. I can find the dolphin adventures. Does that mean it is sold out? Is the comfort suites close by? Does it have a shuttle service to Atlantis? Thanks in advance.

I don't believe the Aquaventure tickets are sold in advance. At least not from what I've read on the various threads here. They are walk-in day passes that are available on first-come, first serve basis.

You can use google maps to show you how far Comfort Suites is from Atlantis resort. The CS hotel description say located adjacent to Atlantis but it seems to be adjacent to the outer edges of the Atlantis resort; in other words not so close to Aquaventure as they would like you to believe.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to let everyone know that was able to book Comfort suites for Feb thru easy click travel.com total including all fee's was $400 dollars which for 4 people that is $200 less then carnival!

I would be very wary of this price. CS has extra fees due when you check in. Check out their website for more info. Also check the cancellation fees. I think its like 5 days before check in.

Archived