Booking Cancelled On Carnivals site?

jencredible

I just (an hour ago) booked an OV on the Valor for 9/27. I was given a booking #, and thought all was well.

Went to bed, but couldn't sleep as I have a zillion thoughts running thru my head of all the planning that I need to do in the next two weeks, so I thought I'd get up and at least complete my FunPass. Well, I logged into Carnival to complete it, and was told my booking has been cancelled! I didn't do this!!

Does anyone have any thoughts as to what may have happened? I have an email out to Carnival, but doubt I'll hear back before tomorrow...

Thanks!

Sorry I didn't post back last night! I did call right away (after figuring out how to dial a vanity nnumber from my BlackBerry!) and got everything straightened out.

Apparently, for whatever reason, the card I was using didn't go thru. He said that was strange, because, normally when that happens a booking number isn't assigned. Not to mention, it was my daily spending limit(debit card) and when he re-ran it, everything worked fine:)

So, yes, we are booked on the Valor, 9/27, in an OV...not quite a balcony, but hopefully better than an inside!

My husband and I were on the Valor-same itinerary(although we missed Belize & Roatan) last year. We are surprising our girls-4&6 with the cruise! We are driving from Green Bay-to Miami, so that should be interesting!

So, yes, we are booked on the Valor, 9/27, in an OV...not quite a balcony, but hopefully better than an inside!!

Oh good. The OVs are 220 s.f. vs. 185 s.f. insides, so you will enjoy the extra space, especially if the girls are booked into the same cabin with you.

If you are like us and dont sit out in the sun, its better to have the extra space inside the cabin I sometimes think (ambivalent about it).

Hope you get back in time to watch the Packers beat the Vikings on Nov 1st! :D:D

UGH! I could care less! LOL As much as I love football, I am so over it being the main topic on the local news every night...It isn't as bad now that the Favre has died down somewhat.

Sorry I didn't post back last night! I did call right away (after figuring out how to dial a vanity nnumber from my BlackBerry!) and got everything straightened out.

Apparently, for whatever reason, the card I was using didn't go thru. He said that was strange, because, normally when that happens a booking number isn't assigned. Not to mention, it was my daily spending limit(debit card) and when he re-ran it, everything worked fine:)

So, yes, we are booked on the Valor, 9/27, in an OV...not quite a balcony, but hopefully better than an inside!

My husband and I were on the Valor-same itinerary(although we missed Belize & Roatan) last year. We are surprising our girls-4&6 with the cruise! We are driving from Green Bay-to Miami, so that should be interesting!

Great that you got it sorted out.

Wow, a long drive for the family - of course better than 4 air tickets $$.

Now that you guys got Brett Farve............:p aren't they playing them on OCT. 5th?

Not "you guys"! :) I'm originally from Wisconsin. 100% Cheesehead here!

Yes they play Oct 5th and I PRAY the queens lose, so I can rub it in. (the opposite is something I don't want to think about). :D

Ugghh, I hope you bring along something comfy to sit on. I would never be able to do that long of a ride. Are you stopping half way anywhere?

Not "you guys"! :) I'm originally from Wisconsin. 100% Cheesehead here!

Yes they play Oct 5th and I PRAY the queens lose, so I can rub it in. (the opposite is something I don't want to think about). :D

Yes, I lived here and I lived in Chicago. So to watch the game years ago when the revalry was hot was very interesting. :p

Archived