Luckysll

Which cruise would you be interested in  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which cruise would you be interested in

• Spirit 8 day - Nov. 12/2010
    • Spirit 8 day - Nov. 28/2010
    • Splendor 7 day - Nov. 14/2010
    • Splendor 7 day - Nov. 28/2010

Anyone interested in a group cruise to the Mexican Riviera in Nov. 2010?

I’ve done the Spirit 8-day twice and would love to try the Splendor to the other MR ports, but if there are more people interested in the 8-day out of San Diego, I’d do it again.

I’m looking at either the week before or the week after November 25 (American Thanksgiving). The available dates are:

Nov. 12 – Spirit 8 day (San Diego)

Nov. 14 – Splendor 7 day (Los Angeles)

Nov. 28 – Spirit 8 day

Nov. 28 – Splendor 7 day

Itineraries are:

Spirit – Acapulco; Zihautanejo/Ixtapa; Manzanillo

Splendor – Puerto Vallarta; Mazatlan; Cabo San Lucas

Who wants to join me? Maybe this can be an early Christmas present.

Only 8 cabins needed to become a group. :D

I've done a Mexican Riviera cruise in November before and the weather that time of year is very nice. The Spirit is a great ship (having done 4 cruises on the Spirit so far it's easy to tell it's my favorite ship), but it would be nice to try another ship.

Who else is interested in getting a group together?

This cruise is only a little over a year away...just about the right time to plan something.

I've checked Carnival's website and prices are pretty good for both the Nov. 12 and Nov. 28 dates, so a group rate should be even better, plus with the perks with a group, it makes it more attractive.

There must be 7 other people who'd love to join me on either cruise.

I am interested and would be booking probably 2 - 4 cabins. Either itinerary, any dates, but I am most interested in the Spirit itinerary.

Great to have you along. The 8 day Spirit itinerary is really my favorite, having done it twice already. Love the 2 sea days at the start and end of the cruise.

I'll put you down as 2 cabins for now.

1. Luckysll

2. psbtrvlr (2 cabins)

Anyone notice how the poll results shows a percentage total greater than 100%? Ha ha ha!!! That's pretty sad... it makes me angry. :mad:

I set up the poll so people could pick more than one cruise, so it is possible for someone to have picked one or two (or even all four). Since it looks fairly even, if the results are really close, I may just have to make an executive decision and pick a date. :D

Are you interested in joining us? If so, which date did you pick?

Sandy, if I can find a cabinmate, I would love to go on either the Carnival Spirit (first choice) or Carnival Splendor (second choice) 11/28/2010 (after Thnaksgiving).

Sounds good.

When I saw your name, my first thought was "I think I've been on a cruise with her before", but since your past cruises and mine are totally different, I guess we haven't. Must be that I just recognize your name from some posts. :D

I was just curious because I haven't seen many west coast groups. Just wondered how well they sell.

I was actually booked on the Cupids group cruise for next Feb. on the Spirit, but cancelled it for another cruise. And there was the infamous Splendor group cruise that went North instead of South when the Swine Flu closed Mexico. Since there haven't been a lot of west coast group cruises already, I figured it would be something that people would be interested in.

I was actually booked on the Cupids group cruise for next Feb. on the Spirit, but cancelled it for another cruise. And there was the infamous Splendor group cruise that went North instead of South when the Swine Flu closed Mexico. Since there haven't been a lot of west coast group cruises already, I figured it would be something that people would be interested in.

I hope you are right!!

Do you need 8 cabins before you can approach for an official CC group cruise?

No, you don't need 8. I'd prefer to wait a couple of weeks, though, until the poll is closed and I can confirm which date/ship is chosen. Obviously, the more people, the better, but once official, we can start promoting it here on CC and get more people joining us that way.

No, you don't need 8. I'd prefer to wait a couple of weeks, though, until the poll is closed and I can confirm which date/ship is chosen. Obviously, the more people, the better, but once official, we can start promoting it here on CC and get more people joining us that way.

Works for me. :) Thanks for doing this!

Archived