Luckysll

Which cruise would you be interested in  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which cruise would you be interested in

• Spirit 8 day - Nov. 12/2010
    • Spirit 8 day - Nov. 28/2010
    • Splendor 7 day - Nov. 14/2010
    • Splendor 7 day - Nov. 28/2010

What about "Lucky Spirited Maniacs" or "Spirited Maniacs" or "Lucky Maniacs" for the group name. Just a thought. Maybe all of us should submit something and then have everyone in the group vote for the one they like.

What about "Lucky Spirited Maniacs" or "Spirited Maniacs" or "Lucky Maniacs" for the group name. Just a thought. Maybe all of us should submit something and then have everyone in the group vote for the one they like.

I like "Spirited Maniacs".

"Spirited Maniacs" does have a nice ring to it. :D

The "Maniacs" name came about from my Panama Canal cruise on the Pride. I came up with the name Panamaniacs as our group name and since a lot of us from that cruise are doing the B2B, we are now the Miracle Maniacs. So I will still be a Maniac, just a Spirited one for this cruise. And I'll have some new Maniacs along with me. :D

Just keeping this thread front and center until we get pricing and can put that "official" word in our title.

Come and join the Spirited Maniacs on November 12, 2010, for some Fun in Acapulco (and Zihuatanejo and Manzanillo).

Just got the pricing info from Laura and told her we are a "GO", so....

WE ARE OFFICIAL!!

As group leader, I have to be the first one to book, so as soon as I have done that I will start an OFFICIAL thread, instead of having this "possible" one. There will also be a thread in the "Member Cruises" section just for this cruise with all the pricing and booking info, but that may be a few days until Laura can set it up. Once she does that, I'll also set up a link in my signature to the info.

Once I'm booked, if Laura has not set up the Member Cruise thread for us, I will provide my email so people can contact me for pricing.

The reduced deposit of $25 per person for double occupancy guaranteed cabins will be available for this group.

The amenities will be:

$100 OBC per cabin
shared cocktail party
champagne and chocolates
Cruise Critic pin
15% off other Cruise Critic logowear

[quote name='Winterstale']Wow!! If we decided to join, is next Tuesday too late to book???[/quote]

You can book at any time. I just have to be the first one to book as that is part of Cruisecritic's rules for the leader of a group cruise. But once I've booked, you can book whenever you like.

[quote name='Luckysll']"Spirited Maniacs" does have a nice ring to it. :D

The "Maniacs" name came about from my Panama Canal cruise on the Pride. I came up with the name Panamaniacs as our group name and since a lot of us from that cruise are doing the B2B, we are now the Miracle Maniacs. So I will still be a Maniac, just a Spirited one for this cruise. And I'll have some new Maniacs along with me. :D[/quote]

I got the idea of Spirited Maniacs from your signature of Miricle Maniac's. I hope you did't mind. :D :D

[quote name='Luckysll']The reduced deposit of $25 per person for double occupancy guaranteed cabins will be available for this group.

The amenities will be:

$100 OBC per cabin
shared cocktail party
champagne and chocolates
Cruise Critic pin
15% off other Cruise Critic logowear[/quote]

What is a 'shared' cocktail party? Are the champagne and chocolates delivered to our cabins?

[quote name='psbtrvlr']What is a 'shared' cocktail party? Are the champagne and chocolates delivered to our cabins?[/quote]

They call it a "shared" cocktail party, but it's actually private for our group. It's a one hour open (free) bar and they serve dry snacks (peanuts, pretzels, chips, that sort of thing). They will start off by coming around with the same kind of drinks that are available at the Captain's Cocktail party, but you can order any drinks you like.

Yes, the champagne and chocolates will be delivered to your cabin.

[quote name='Chacooe']I got the idea of Spirited Maniacs from your signature of Miricle Maniac's. I hope you did't mind. :D :D[/quote]

Actually, I thought it was a great idea. I am very happy to be a "Maniac". :D

[quote name='Luckysll']Just got the pricing info from Laura and told her we are a "GO", so....

[SIZE=5][COLOR=red]WE ARE OFFICIAL!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

As group leader, I have to be the first one to book, so as soon as I have done that I will start an OFFICIAL thread, instead of having this "possible" one. There will also be a thread in the "Member Cruises" section just for this cruise with all the pricing and booking info, but that may be a few days until Laura can set it up. Once she does that, I'll also set up a link in my signature to the info.

Once I'm booked, if Laura has not set up the Member Cruise thread for us, I will provide my email so people can contact me for pricing.[/quote]

Are you not allowed to post the pricing here?

[quote name='psbtrvlr']Are you not allowed to post the pricing here?[/quote]

No, not in this thread or the new one that I will start for the "Official" roll call thread. The only place that prices can be posted is in the Member Cruise section in the thread that will be set up for this cruise. I will have to put a link in my signature to that section once it's started. If you check out the Member Cruises section and click on one of the cruises you'll see how it works. You can also click on the link in my signature to my B2B group cruise for an example.

It's part of Cruisecritic's rules for groups that that's the only place prices can be posted.

I am booked!!

I will be starting up an official roll call thread with a link to the pricing, but in the meantime until the new thread is set, if you would like the pricing and booking info for this cruise, please email me at luckysll @ shaw.ca.

[quote name='Luckysll']I am booked!!

I will be starting up an official roll call thread with a link to the pricing, but in the meantime until the new thread is set, if you would like the pricing and booking info for this cruise, please email me at luckysll @ shaw.ca.[/quote]

You've got mail!

[SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen][B]We need more people who would like to join us on November 12/2010 for a fun-filled 8 days to the Mexican Riviera on the beautiful Carnival Spirit.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Come on, you know you want to join us! :D[/quote]

Gotta go! :D

[quote name='mamacat18'][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen][B]We need more people who would like to join us on November 12/2010 for a fun-filled 8 days to the Mexican Riviera on the beautiful Carnival Spirit.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Come on, you know you want to join us! :D[/quote]

Gotta go! :D[/quote]

Well.....anyone who owns black and white cats is more than welcome on this cruise. :D (The cat on the left in your picture looks exactly like my guy, Oreo.)

If you'd like the pricing and booking info, please email me:

luckysll @ shaw.ca

Archived