Luckysll

Which cruise would you be interested in  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which cruise would you be interested in

• Spirit 8 day - Nov. 12/2010
    • Spirit 8 day - Nov. 28/2010
    • Splendor 7 day - Nov. 14/2010
    • Splendor 7 day - Nov. 28/2010

Sandy my husband and I are looking at the 7day splendor for nov 2010 balcony let me no if you do that one thanks kathi

We will actually be doing the Spirit 8-day. If you are able to join us for that one, we'd love to have you along.

Me, too! The hardest part about organizing a group cruise is waiting to hear from Laura with the okay. :D

I'm currently at 3 cabins. We will be a small family group within your group. We will be requesting an ash scattering ceremony. Carnival tells me that they will do this on one of the at sea days.

Okay, the poll is now closed and it looks like the Nov. 12th Spirit is the winner with 12 votes.

I will follow up with Laura tomorrow to see what's happening with the status. Once we get the go ahead and the pricing, I will let everyone know. I'm not allowed to post pricing info here, it will have to go in a thread in the "Member Cruises" section, but I will put a link in my signature to the pricing.

Looking foward to getting this "official".

I'm currently at 3 cabins. We will be a small family group within your group. We will be requesting an ash scattering ceremony. Carnival tells me that they will do this on one of the at sea days.

I had heard that Carnival will arrange something like this.

Okay, the poll is now closed and it looks like the Nov. 12th Spirit is the winner with 12 votes.

I will follow up with Laura tomorrow to see what's happening with the status. Once we get the go ahead and the pricing, I will let everyone know. I'm not allowed to post pricing info here, it will have to go in a thread in the "Member Cruises" section, but I will put a link in my signature to the pricing.

Looking foward to getting this "official".

Thanks, Sandy.

FYI - I'm now up to 4 cabins.

Sent off a follow-up email to Laura yesterday. Since there were 12 votes for the Nov. 12th Spirit, that shows a good interest in this cruise. Hopefully, Laura isn't too busy right now and we'll hear soon.

I'll try to keep this thread near Page 1 so people don't forget about it.

We're still looking for people who want to join us for this fun-in-the-Mexican-sun cruise. Here's the itinerary:

Fri,, Nov. 12 --- San Diego ................. DEPART 4:00 p.m.

Sat., Nov. 13 --- at sea

Sun., Nov. 14 --- at sea

Mon., Nov. 15 --- Acapulco ................. ARRIVE 12:00pm ----- DEPART 1:00am

Tues., Nov. 16 --- Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa ... ARRIVE 9:00am ----- DEPART 6:00pm

Wed., Nov. 17 --- Manzanillo ................ ARRIVE 7:00am ----- DEPART 6:00pm

Thur., Nov. 18 --- at sea

Fri., Nov. 19 ---- at sea

Sat., Nov. 20 --- San Diego .................. ARRIVE 7:00am

Have you thought about cruising to the Mexican Riviera? Maybe you've been to the Caribbean several times and are looking for something new. Or maybe you've cruised (like me) already on the Spirit and love both the ship and the ports and would love to go again.

Whatever the reason, why not join us for a wonderful 8 day cruise to wonderful Mexico?

Looks like there are two or three other "possible" group cruises who are looking to become official, and they are also waiting to hear from Laura, so she must be fairly busy right now. I will send her another email in a couple of days.

Not to worry, good things come to those who wait. :)

And this cruise is definitely a "good thing". :D

Yes they do, my brother's did it with my mom and dad's ashes. They died 22 days apart and when Eddie and John scattered them they did it at the same time so my parents ashes intermingled in the wind. The Captain is there and I know when we did it for my parents a clergyman was there as well. It was so nice.

Sandy I will help you to keep this on the front page and also I only need one cabin because I am traveling solo.

Yes they do, my brother's did it with my mom and dad's ashes. They died 22 days apart and when Eddie and John scattered them they did it at the same time so my parents ashes intermingled in the wind. The Captain is there and I know when we did it for my parents a clergyman was there as well. It was so nice.

Thanks for sharing your story. It seems as though Carnival does a nice job with these.

Sandy I will help you to keep this on the front page and also I only need one cabin because I am traveling solo.

I'm a solo traveller, too. Have probably done more travelling solo over the years than I have with someone.

I've sent off another email to Laura about pricing, etc. for this cruise.

Hopefully I will hear something soon. This is the hardest part about arranging a group cruise....the waiting for pricing.

In the meantime.....

We need more people who would like to join us on November 12/2010 for a fun-filled 8 days to the Mexican Riviera on the beautiful Carnival Spirit.

Come on, you know you want to join us! :D

Hurray!! Just heard back from Laura and she's going to check on prices for us, so as soon as I hear anything I will let everyone know. As I've mentioned, I won't be able to post the prices on this thread, but there will be a link in my signature to our "official" page once it's started.

I will definitely be booking a balcony, as I'm one of "those" balcony snobs. :D Have done an inside and an oceanview on previous cruises, but the first time I cruised with a balcony, I could not go back.

We should start thinking up a name for our group. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hurray!! Just heard back from Laura and she's going to check on prices for us, so as soon as I hear anything I will let everyone know. As I've mentioned, I won't be able to post the prices on this thread, but there will be a link in my signature to our "official" page once it's started.

I will definitely be booking a balcony, as I'm one of "those" balcony snobs. :D Have done an inside and an oceanview on previous cruises, but the first time I cruised with a balcony, I could not go back.

We should start thinking up a name for our group. Anyone have any suggestions?

WooHoo!! I'll be watching. I'm a balcony snob too!

I actually had an aft cabin booked on the new Dream for next February, but I cancelled that cruise. I was really looking forward to trying an aft cabin because I've heard how much people like them. I might just have to see how much one would be on this cruise and if it's reasonable enough, I might do that.

Archived