Embarkation Day Lunch

geoherb

I remember a thread some time ago that linked to a Princess document that talked about lunch in the dining room on embarkation day. My search did not turn up that thread.

My understanding was that all Princess ships would offer lunch in the dining room on embarkation day if possible. Does anyone have the link? Thanks.

Never sailed on Princess - first time will be next August. Do they offer any type of "buffet" in another place on the ship for lunch on embarkation day or is the only meal served in the dining room?? RCCL serves a buffet in the Windjammer -

Yes the Horizon Court buffet will be open for lunch. And depending on which ship you are on, the International Cafe will be open offering small sandwiches and salads and they're delicious! :D

I remember a thread some time ago that linked to a Princess document that talked about lunch in the dining room on embarkation day. My search did not turn up that thread.

My understanding was that all Princess ships would offer lunch in the dining room on embarkation day if possible. Does anyone have the link? Thanks.

Go to the Princess news releases for 1/31/08.It is near the bottom of the page!

When we sailed the Ruby TA this past April one dining room was open, and we had no problem getting a table. There were few people eating there, and it was very nice and peaceful especially when we know what HC is like the first day. Staff was friendly and accommodating, and we had a great lunch.

Archived