2011 Schedule

shua22

Before the economy went crazy last year, Regent did put their new schedules out around that timeframe. It took forever for them to get all of 2010 out. I'm sure they are watching the numbers very closely and don't want to make decisions on pricing/specials a minute before they have to. IMO, they will wait and see what happens after September 30th when they raise prices on some cruises.

When do they generally add the next year's schedule to their website?

The 2008 itineraries came out March 2007

The year I remember them coming out the earliest was the 2009 itineraries (came out Nov. 2007). Most of the 2010 itineraries came out around January 2009.

Maybe the World cruise segments came out a bit earlier than these dates, I can't recall.

It would be great if this year they come out in Oct.!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would have sworn I saw a few Jun/Jul '11 cruises on the website yesterday, but they were gone in an instant. Either I'm gettin' old or they're getting ready to update the webservers (maybe both, who knows?)

For what it's worth, I think some itineraries are leaking out to certain Regent approved TAs already; we just reserved our late-May '11 cruise yesterday. I don't know if this reservation has 'officially' been accepted by Regent or if this is some type of pre-booking; we'll see soon enough, I think.

I did hear that there are virtually no 7-day Mediterranean cruises in 2011, most are 10 or more. Not a bad thing in the Med, but can be an issue if you're on a budget and/or taking your daughters with you. :rolleyes:

Archived