OJ, free or not

newlu

Hi,

I see that we can now order juice packages, I would like to have some OJ with sparkling wine one morning or afternoon on the balcony. If I order room service (breakfast) is OJ included? I think for the rest of the cruise its not free, but I thought it was for breakfast. If I order OJ from room service in the midle of the day, is it free? A juice package for 6 bottles with 15% added is $25. Can $...

Thanks

newlu

Guest maddycat

OJ is free at breakfast. You can get all you want in the MDR or the Windjammer. I don't know about room service since we've never ordered from room service.

The fake, watered-down stuff is free at breakfast, but the good fresh squeezed stuff is expensive!

Good point! Many passengers don't realize that the free OJ is not really OJ! It probably doesn't matter for most people, but for those with special diets (DW), it's good that you pointed this out.

For the OP- I suggest bringing your own OJ (in asceptic packs); it travels and stores without too much trouble (a little heavy in the suitcase, but Ok in the carry-on!) A splash with some bubbly is a great way to start the day!

The fake, watered-down stuff is free at breakfast, but the good fresh squeezed stuff is expensive!

I disagree.

The regukar OJ was included.

The freshly-squeezed-with-the-scum-on-top-because-no one-was-buying-at-those-prices was expensive.

Archived