Pictures of Ships cabins

THIED, (notice the capitals), yes it's me again, the one that's always shouting at you.:mad:

I must tell you loud and clear that the idea of this particular thread was for those to put up their photos of cabins they had stayed

in so as they can give information to others, and have general discussion about various cabins they have enjoyed.

Once again please do not interfere with this topic unless you have something constructive, informative and experienced to put on here.

Jillybean:)

THIED, (notice the capitals), yes it's me again, the one that's always shouting at you.:mad:

I must tell you loud and clear that the idea of this particular thread was for those to put up their photos of cabins they had stayed

in so as they can give information to others, and have general discussion about various cabins they have enjoyed.

Once again please do not interfere with this topic unless you have something constructive, informative and experienced to put on here.

I quite enjoyed looking at all the different photos from ALL ships. I am new to the life of cruising and I am very interested in finding out what it is like. I wouldnt know one cabin from another and to me it is interesting comparing cabins from ships in Australia to ones that are foreign ships. It shows you how spoilt you can be if you have money lol!

I do get the idea of this thread though and think it is a great idea as I have often wondered what the cabins look like. I guess I will find out for myself in 2 weeks!!

I quite enjoyed looking at all the different photos from ALL ships. I am new to the life of cruising and I am very interested in finding out what it is like. I wouldnt know one cabin from another and to me it is interesting comparing cabins from ships in Australia to ones that are foreign ships. It shows you how spoilt you can be if you have money lol!

I do get the idea of this thread though and think it is a great idea as I have often wondered what the cabins look like. I guess I will find out for myself in 2 weeks!!

I quite agree with you.

I love looking at pics of cruise ships.

Both exterior and interior shots...

But when I want to

I ask my friend

Google....

there is a wealth of information out there just waiting for us to explore.

By all means if someone one finds an interesting link

share it with us all....

but this is a message board where we can share personal experiences..

both good and bad.

What appeals to one of us maybe rubbished by someone else...

Thats life.

I quite agree with you.

I love looking at pics of cruise ships.

Both exterior and interior shots...

But when I want to

I ask my friend

Google....

there is a wealth of information out there just waiting for us to explore.

By all means if someone one finds an interesting link

share it with us all....

but this is a message board where we can share personal experiences..

both good and bad.

What appeals to one of us maybe rubbished by someone else...

Thats life.

Exactly.....we can Google or Bing anything at anytime, but having something to share from experience is most helpful to others, and, afterall, that is what these message boards are all about.

I must say that I agree with you 100% Jillybean - and what you said has been said politely.

So please moderators - if you must delete anything from this thread, delete the linked "commercial" style photos that have been placed by a certain forum member.

As others have so rightly said, this is a topic about OUR experiences - we all know how to use Google if we need to.. :)

Hi Jillybean

The door furthest from the cabin door has the safe, another shelf and some swing out baskets that you use as drawers. Not so big but there is the dressing table and bedside cabinets. LOTS of hanging space. My big suitcase fit in the first cupboard next to the door.

Very roomy if you are on your own

I must agree, show us the pictures of the cabins where members have stayed, and yes show us the pictures with the clothesline up in the cabin, and yes, the undies on it as well! People like to see the good, the bad, the ugly. Not just the ones that companies want us to see.

Archived