Pictures of Ships cabins

Hi Thied

As others have said, it is very pleasing to see photos & read reports of cabins that passengers have expierenced. It a personal view that is the pleasing thing.

People downloading photos & retransmitting photos from a website may be in breach of that websites terms & conditions. It may be worthwhile to check out the user agreement for any site as you may/do need written permision from them to reproduce or retransmit any of their material from that site.

In the case of the photo of the Celebrity Infinity Balcony Cabin #7198, I do not know where you have got it from but I do see it is posted on the about.com website and unless you are Linda Garrison then you may have a problem. http://cruises.about.com/od/celebritycruises/ig/Celebrity-Infinity/Celebirty-Infinity-Cabin.htm

Here is a link (you like them) to their user agreement to that website.

http://www.about.com/gi/pages/uagree.htm

Regards

Alan

Hi Thied

As others have said, it is very pleasing to see photos & read reports of cabins that passengers have expierenced. It a personal view that is the pleasing thing.

People downloading photos & retransmitting photos from a website may be in breach of that websites terms & conditions. It may be worthwhile to check out the user agreement for any site as you may/do need written permision from them to reproduce or retransmit any of their material from that site.

In the case of the photo of the Celebrity Infinity Balcony Cabin #7198, I do not know where you have got it from but I do see it is posted on the about.com website.

Here is a link (you like them) to their user agreement to that website.

http://www.about.com/gi/pages/uagree.htm

Regards

Alan

yes that cabin i have seen on many sites all i said was this was our cabin.and as most people know that i will not post family phots thats the best i can do, i could say more on why but i wont.

yes that cabin i have seen on many sites all i said was this was our cabin.and as most people know that i will not post family phots thats the best i can do, i could say more on why but i wont.

Thied

It is your right not to post your own photos for what ever reason, but do not openly post a photo that is not yours. This is misleading to other members thinking it is your own work. As I have said in the previous post, it may be a breach of the websites terms & conditions. Having said all that, you will continue to do what you know is best for youself.

Regards

Alan

Thied

It is your right not to post your own photos for what ever reason, but do not openly post a photo that is not yours. This is misleading to other members thinking it is your own work. As I have said in the previous post, it may be a breach of the websites terms & conditions. Having said all that, you will continue to do what you know is best for youself.

Regards

Alan

thank you for pointing this rule out to me, ill be more carefull next time .

thied, we know you don’t want to post photos of your family which is fine :), some people do post photos of their families which is fine as well :).

I am sure out of the many photos you took on your cruses; you took some with out your family in them, e.g.: like a photo of the door of your cabin (if you don’t have a photo of the cabin with out your family in it.), a photo of your ship, a photo of the port etc…, you get the idea :)

thied, we know you don’t want to post photos of your family which is fine :), some people do post photos of their families which is fine as well :).

I am sure out of the many photos you took on your cruses; you took some with out your family in them, e.g.: like a photo of the door of your cabin (if you don’t have a photo of the cabin with out your family in it.), a photo of your ship, a photo of the port etc…, you get the idea :)

one word (no) and no ware in the thread heading said it have to be photos of cabin you have stayed in did it?

I thought it was the Summit that you were on :confused:

im sorry if you are confused, but we have been on more then one Celebrity ship, even though it not listed.smiles. the same as alot of people dont list all there cruise on here.

thied...

Unfortunately, he doesn't:rolleyes:. Doesn't seem to get any ideas.:mad:

Hey Kiwi he never used to be that shy ! here is a link to some happy snaps but they were on the pacific sun I think....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1025762

icy xxx

I'm just trying to keep these threads honest and genuine for everyone.Jillybean:)

Well said Jilly,

We all want that, but every now and then ,

something comes along to give us all a wake up call.

It happens on all message boards I'm afraid,

but thats life,

thats the way it is.

We must all remember that this board is wide open ,

and open to everyone,

anywhere in the world.

Thats the way the internet is.

Sometimes I am amazed with how much private information some posters give

to identify themselves.

It is very easy to read something and post a reply in haste....

thats why I have trained myself to use a different text, size and colour, so I have to go back and preview my post and then say ...

is that what I meant to say....

(my typing and spelling is also atrocious, so that also forces me to check)..

We all love cruising,

we all want to talk to others who also love cruising,

but I think we should all be aware that every now and then then someone goes over the top...

Let them go....

Give them enough rope ...

as they say.

In the end the genuine posters will shine through.

Now climbing off my soapbox.:D

Me too ... been a bit scared of by the judgment/critical thing going on.

Starting to make me feel on edge reading.

Whatever we give attention to/energy to ...grows.

There are nutters (*smile* ...technical term I'm a counsellor) ...everywhere.

Treat everyone with kindness. Overlook as much madness as possible, especially if it's clearly silly and transparently fantasy. It just means they aren't well you know? Probably have a disability or mental health diagnosis ...in real life if they spoke nonsense you would probably just find someone else to talk to. You wouldn't carry on about them so they can see. I hope that makes sense! It's just feeding it.

I have enjoyed the actual photos of people's own cabins ...can more people please post those?

That would be gorgeous!

I'd be especially interested in just cabins ..like I might have on the Pacific Sun.

I've loved the kind of messy lived in ones!!!

More please.

Okay, I hope all this comes out right.

I would like to apologize/explain on behalf of the “older” posters on this forum. I have been a member of CC for 4 years. There are posters on here who have been members longer than I & some who have not been on here as long but not far behind. The complaints about some of our posts are coming from the “newer” posters.

As I have said, I’ve been a member for 4 years and love the site. However, in the past 12 months or so we have been bombarded with link after link after link & information that has been copied & pasted from cruiseline websites…….all from the one poster (albeit with many usernames). That is not what CC is all about. It is about sharing “your” experiences (good & bad) with other cruisers.

For any newcomers to the site, please do not feel threatened by what some posters are saying in relation to this particular poster. It is just so frustrating that a site that has been good for so long can be ruined by one person, and believe me, compared to what this site used to be like, it is ruined.

Do not be afraid to ask any question, no question is silly and if you’re a first time cruiser you will find heaps of information on here from the right people.

Thank you for explaining that. It does make sense now. It must be frustrating for you experts.

Okay, I hope all this comes out right.

I would like to apologize/explain on behalf of the “older” posters on this forum. I have been a member of CC for 4 years. There are posters on here who have been members longer than I & some who have not been on here as long but not far behind. The complaints about some of our posts are coming from the “newer” posters.

As I have said, I’ve been a member for 4 years and love the site. However, in the past 12 months or so we have been bombarded with link after link after link & information that has been copied & pasted from cruiseline websites…….all from the one poster (albeit with many usernames). That is not what CC is all about. It is about sharing “your” experiences (good & bad) with other cruisers.

For any newcomers to the site, please do not feel threatened by what some posters are saying in relation to this particular poster. It is just so frustrating that a site that has been good for so long can be ruined by one person, and believe me, compared to what this site used to be like, it is ruined.

Do not be afraid to ask any question, no question is silly and if you’re a first time cruiser you will find heaps of information on here from the right people.

Thank you, and well written Karen. We do all love this site and welcome the newcomers on here, we're a happy lot.

Jillybean:)

Hiya guys

Really enjoying this photo thread. Hope these work. Photos of B750 on Sun Princess this past June. Yes, we were very very spoiled

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2543798590105392105MwUNsF

have others coming, just uploading ...

Jane

Very nice Jane. Sun Princess does seem to have beautiful suites looking at yours and another posters photos. An aft balcony is the best position on the ship I think. Do you know if the Dawn Princess suites are the same design?

Jillybean:)

Hiya guys

Really enjoying this photo thread. Hope these work. Photos of B750 on Sun Princess this past June. Yes, we were very very spoiled

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2543798590105392105MwUNsF

have others coming, just uploading ...

Jane

Wonderful photos ...thank you so much for sharing them.

Archived