Another Anytime Dining ? I Haven't Seen This One, Though...

notme1955

I've searched but haven't found the answer to this one.

I understand how Anytime Dining works, but am wondering if you're assigned a specific dining room, or can you go to either one (for those ships with two dining rooms)?

Thanks!

Jimbo is right. Usually there is one section, of one dining room that is used for "anytime dining". You must go to that section (usually the upper level) in that dining room to enjoy the privilege of "anytime dining". The rest of the dining room, and usually the other dining room (Conquest Class Ships) is for those who choose traditional dining.

"SKY"

They designed ONLY the upper deck of the middle dining room for anytime on Conquest. You can only got to the one assigned for anytime dining.

(there might be a larger group signed up on other ships, but on Conquest it was only part of the one dining room).

On the CB there were two anytime mdr's and only one traditional. We could pick whichever one we wanted. This will be our first anytime dining with Carnival in a couple of weeks so we'll see how it goes there :)

Different cruise lines I am sure handle it differently. Let us know how your thoughts about the anytime dining comparison (and the cruise itself) once you return. Have a great cruise.

Archived