Need cabin help quickly

Those cabins have extended balconies...shouldn't be a noise issue...most RCI ships are quiet! Either cabin should do you just fine---they are identical!

The Diamond club is for Diamond members of C&A ....are you a Diamond??? If not, you won't be invited in!

Since the ship has not sailed yet any information about noise levels would be pure speculation. But it would be my guess that 6598 would have a better chance of being quieter than 6594 since it is farther away from the Diamond Lounge.

Yes the diamond lounge is for cruisers with 10 or more cruises and it is just a place to sit and talk with other cruisers and have a drink. It is not a night club with music or entertainment, so the noise level should be nothing as it is on the other ships in the fleet.

thanks . I know I wont be allowed into Diamonds, but wanted to check on the noise from there. I saw Bolaros was in that area after I posted , so I decided to be safe and go with a d3 on deck 12 all the way aft. I love aft and the motion so I should be fine. I have over a year to change it, if complaints come back.

Thanks for the help. Speaking of Diamonds I know they do it different on RCI. how does the credit system work? I am a stock holder if that makes a differance. Thanks!!!

Archived