Is there a daily schedule delivered to your stateroom?

PA8880

This will be my first time sailing on Princess - previously sailed on RC. On RC, during the evening, they would deliver a schedule for the following day that included projected weather, show times, trivia, games, buffets etc...

Does Princess do this? :):D:o

This will be my first time sailing on Princess - previously sailed on RC. On RC, during the evening, they would deliver a schedule for the following day that included projected weather, show times, trivia, games, buffets etc...

Does Princess do this? :):D:o[

Does Princess do this? :):D:o

We have posted the Princess Patter daily newsletters from our recent cruise on Sapphire Princess on our web site if you want to see what they are like.

The link is in my signature below, click the Sapphire Princess link on the right hand side of the welcome page of the web site.

Mike

On embarkation day a copy of that day's Patter will be in your room.

As others posted, each evening should bring the next day's Patter about 10 PM.

Don't put too much faith into any weather report listed in the Patter.

We have posted the Princess Patter daily newsletters from our recent cruise on Sapphire Princess on our web site if you want to see what they are like.

The link is in my signature below, click the Sapphire Princess link on the right hand side of the welcome page of the web site.

Mike

I really appreciated your postings of the patters. Great site you have. I spent quite a bit of time reading and looking at your various cruises listed there and now REALLY REALLY want to go on the Solstice... in the aqua class! Blu looks spectacular, as do all the deck chair areas. Thanx for a great site!

I spent quite a bit of time reading and looking at your various cruises listed there and now REALLY REALLY want to go on the Solstice... in the aqua class!

Oh yeah!!

I think the next cruise we book will be on Equinox, Solstice's twin. It has a nice 11 day itinerary.

Mike

Mike

Great pictures of Sapphire Mike - and great to finally meet you guys. How did you manage to get so many pictures of the ship with no people in them?

Great pictures of Sapphire Mike - and great to finally meet you guys. How did you manage to get so many pictures of the ship with no people in them?

We boarded early to make sure we got a reservation for the Chef's Table. We were out checking out the place by 12:15pm or so on boarding day.

Mike

Archived