Fantasy Serenity Deck

jc4me

Can anyone tell me the process for booking a place on the Serenity deck, and the charge?

Just came back from the inaugural Dream cruise, we spent most of our time on the Serenity deck, there was no charge, cant see how they can charge it only has slightly better sun loungers and chairs nothing really special, its just that it is an adults only area

No charge...but it's usually crowded. The only time we were able to really use it was late in the evening and when we got back on the ship after Progreso.

We used the serenity deck on our cruise each day, and it was soooo empty! One day there were 3 other people there. Otherwise, it was pretty deserted.

• 5 years later...

Hello!

My friend and I will be on the Fantasy next month. I've downloaded and have been studying the deck plans. I've noticed that Camp Carnival is near the Serenity Deck. :eek:

Is the deck pretty quiet or will there be a lot of noise and a hot tub full of kids? I'm just curious, no offense to cruisers with children. :D

Have a great day and Happy Cruising!

Tanya

"Serenity Now!" - Seinfeld reference... :cool:

Hello!

My friend and I will be on the Fantasy next month. I've downloaded and have been studying the deck plans. I've noticed that Camp Carnival is near the Serenity Deck. :eek:

Is the deck pretty quiet or will there be a lot of noise and a hot tub full of kids? I'm just curious, no offense to cruisers with children. :D

Have a great day and Happy Cruising!

Tanya

"Serenity Now!" - Seinfeld reference... :cool:

There should not be any kids there. It is "Adults Only" and that is usually enforced from what I have seen.

2 bubbling hot tubs and sometimes they play canned music. I was on one trip and stayed on board in GC, got a prime spot on Serenity and a crew member chose that time to hammer and scrape paint right where I was sitting...Then the pirate boat attacked the ship telling us to go ashore and stop being cheapskates.

2 bubbling hot tubs and sometimes they play canned music. I was on one trip and stayed on board in GC, got a prime spot on Serenity and a crew member chose that time to hammer and scrape paint right where I was sitting...Then the pirate boat attacked the ship telling us to go ashore and stop being cheapskates.

LOL... they knew you were there! Maybe a former patient was running the pirate boat?

BTW who resurrected a thread from 2009?