PG Cruising: Must-pack items

pacheco18

Think shorts and sleeveless or at least short sleeve ones,sun dresses or casual ones and of course your bathing suit. Some find the grand salon cool for the evening shows so a light cotton sweater or wrap is nice. Sandals and good walking shoes if you like to wonder around while in port. There aren't always sidewalks. Think less rather than more(at least this is what I try to do).

• 4 years later...

I put a list in my review of what I brought...it's linked in my signature. I agree about less is more...we carried on a single roller bag each and had all we needed (had laundry done on board)

The unique additional things:

-reef/water shoes

-a long sleeve surf or UV block shirt to wear snorkeling (regular white tees have little sun protection factor in them when wet.)

-lots of sunscreen and a little bug stuff (wipes are easy and take little room) for land tours

Have fun!!:D

This thread is almost five years old! Hopefully, OP figured out what to pack :).

Someone came through and spammed a bunch of old threads with the phase, "that gives you a lot to think about" or something like that. The posts were removed by CC, but not before Emdee played around a little. :-)

Someone came through and spammed a bunch of old threads with the phase, "that gives you a lot to think about" or something like that. The posts were removed by CC, but not before Emdee played around a little. :-)

I saw that person's post on some other forums and reported them, but their posts here were removed before I saw them. I wondered if something strange had happened! One mystery of life solved today.

Edited by 6rugrats

I saw that person's post on some other forums and reported them, but their posts here were removed before I saw them. I wondered if something strange had happened! One mystery of life solved today.

I reported them on here, lets hope they got something to think about but I fear I may be expecting too much of them.