Mariner of the Seas - Pics and Brief Overview

CL-JW

Craig & Jack,

What did you do in Cabo to be able to float around the ship and get those great photos?

I'd love to do that.

Thanks!

It was a couple of things. We took a water taxi from Medano Beach out to the Arch and back to the Marina. And the tender back from the Marina just happened to take the long way back to the ship (down the port side and around the stern to the starboard side where the tender dock was. We got lucky on that one.

It was a couple of things. We took a water taxi from Medano Beach out to the Arch and back to the Marina. And the tender back from the Marina just happened to take the long way back to the ship (down the port side and around the stern to the starboard side where the tender dock was. We got lucky on that one.

Craig & Jack,

Did you happen to get the page with the ship's senior officers along with the names and biographies? If it is not too much trouble, would you be able to scan in as a PDF?

Thanks!

Craig & Jack,

Did you happen to get the page with the ship's senior officers along with the names and biographies? If it is not too much trouble, would you be able to scan in as a PDF?

Thanks!

We do have that. We will scan to PDF and add it to our albums. We'll post when it's there.

Thank you so much for your pictures of the Mariner, alot of hard work... you guys should get an award... look at all the views you have had.

We are on the Mariner November 15 and feel we have already toured the boat...! We can sit at the wig and gavel from 1 until 5 on sail day instead of walking around the boat getting our bearings!!!! :DThanks again...

Troy and Rhonda

Thank you so much for your pictures of the Mariner, alot of hard work... you guys should get an award... look at all the views you have had.

We are on the Mariner November 15 and feel we have already toured the boat...! We can sit at the wig and gavel from 1 until 5 on sail day instead of walking around the boat getting our bearings!!!! :DThanks again...

Troy and Rhonda

Thanks for the nice comments! Enjoy your cruise!!

Your pitcures are wonderful! Thank you for taking so many, and for taking multiple views of the same area. How were you able to get so many pictures without other cruise guests in the shot?

We get up very early in the morning on sea days.

Craig & Jack,

Thanks!

We've uploaded the "Behind the Name Tags" document to our Webshots album. It is also attached as a JPG (coudn't figure out how to attach a PDF and make it legible).

BehindtheNameTags.jpg?t=1256766430

The photos of Cabo are beautiful. And you're right, the lighting on the arch is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing them. Since I don't get up early on sea days, your photos might be my only opportunity to see it at sunrise. :D:):D

The photos of Cabo are beautiful. And you're right, the lighting on the arch is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing them. Since I don't get up early on sea days, your photos might be my only opportunity to see it at sunrise. :D:):D

Thanks Patti. We always enjoy sailing into Cabo, but this time was probably the nicest.

Craig & Jack, Thanks for the Departure Info. I'll be on Mariner Nov.29. I love getting all the Info before hand. I think your page 2 is the same as page 1. I guess it's a :confused: technical glitch. But thanks again. Gimer

Craig & Jack, Thanks for the Departure Info. I'll be on Mariner Nov.29. I love getting all the Info before hand. I think your page 2 is the same as page 1. I guess it's a :confused: technical glitch. But thanks again. Gimer

No, not technical. Just operator error.:o Will try again. Thanks for letting me know.:)

Archived